Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forum Moderator Help

Options

I wasn't sure exactly who the moderators are on the forum or I would have reached out by private message, but I've got an issue I need some help with. I got online a few weeks back and was looking through the some cooks. I was going to bookmark a cook I saw, so I attempted to login. It said that I needed to reset my password and something about an administrator. So I entered my email that's associated with the account (which is so old I no longer have access to it). So it apparently emailed the new temporary password to this email I can't access and now I can't log on. Can you help me gain access to my old account? I've got a bunch of bookmarks and a few messages I don't want to lose. This is a new account I created and it was just approved today. Thanks in advance

Comments