Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Chicken Parm

One of my favorite meals...chicken parmigiana, homemade sauce, DeCecco rigatoni, garlic bread...so good!

Maryland, 1 LBGE

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited December 2019
    One of my favorite meals...chicken parmigiana, homemade sauce, DeCecco rigatoni, garlic bread...so good!

Love me some Italian vitals. Would most def belly up to that. Cheers
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Great looking chicken parm right there! 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Yummy looking cook!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Looks darn tasty. Now I'm hungry. Thank you for sharing. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Thanks all.  I apologize for the absence of plated shots.  The crew was hungry - so was I!  
    Maryland, 1 LBGE
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited December 2019
    Looks good.  I can never see Chicken Parm and not think of Peyton Manning anymore, lol.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    YEMTrey said:
    Looks good.  I can never see Chicken Parm and not think of Peyton Manning anymore, lol.
    They serve it in Paytonville?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow