Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Things you never want to here!!!

2»

Comments

• ryantt said:
    @Spaightlabs Trolls will be trolls, it’s no biggie...if giving me crap and making fun of my little girl makes him/her feel better that’s ok.  
    I'm not making fun of the kid.  Maybe you hit your head in that fall down the stairs too? 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    @Phaqallyall more than once in the past year....I’m guess you already knew that.
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Sheesh.  I'm almost embarrassed to be human.  Trolls remind us how there is that latent anger in many people that equates to that (wtf?!) stereotypical ugly one guy in the B movie that freaks out and gets everyone killed.

I thought Darwinism would have fixed this after a million years but....
    His moniker kind of says it all.  Phaq all y'all.... He's hiding in plain sight
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Sheesh.  I'm almost embarrassed to be human.  Trolls remind us how there is that latent anger in many people that equates to that (wtf?!) stereotypical ugly one guy in the B movie that freaks out and gets everyone killed.

Lmao
  • Kitarkus said:
    His moniker kind of says it all.  Phaq all y'all.... He's hiding in plain sight
    Lemme guess - they let you count the money at the gas station.
    sound it out yaidjit
  • Sheesh.  I'm almost embarrassed to be human.  Trolls remind us how there is that latent anger in many people that equates to that (wtf?!) stereotypical ugly one guy in the B movie that freaks out and gets everyone killed.

How long did it take you to make sure you posted this from your regular account and not one of the seven troll accounts you have? 

Darwin my bunghole. 
    sound it out yaidjit
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Why do I get the feeling that someone is arguing with themself here?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    “ The voices! They are arguing with each other and just won’t stop!”
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    This thread proves that Darwin was full of it.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    Funny thing is I know who some of these trolls are.  Second funny thing is I troll only though my nolaegghead account.  Third funny thing is how everyone thinks I'm behind most of them.  

I find great humor in this, and keep believing whatever accounts you think I am behind.  

Funny thing is I know who some of these trolls are.  Second funny thing is I troll only though my nolaegghead account.  Third funny thing is how everyone thinks I'm behind most of them.  

I find great humor in this, and keep believing whatever accounts you think I am behind.  

What’s the Fourth funny thing?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• nolaegghead

Probably my home page.   =)
    thetrim Posts: 11,352

Look in your pants
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim said:

Look in your pants
    LOL
    sound it out yaidjit
  • TEXASBGE2018
    edited October 2019
    thetrim said:

Look in your pants
    Ouch. But true....

• TEXASBGE2018
    edited October 2019

Probably my home page.   =)
    DONT BE JEALOUS—Socrates definitely.  =)

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    @ryantt don't worry about the crapper wait till she's driving and you get the call " dad I just got in an accident " not good.

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • These aren't my pants!