Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3 day 3 course

2»

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Lit said:
    What ever happened to him? Get sick of it all? He had some good cooks.
    The dude peaced out.  For real.

It’s a damn shame.  He never was able to explain how he recognized his sister in that photo.
    What the hell kinda picture did someone show him......

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    For those of us who haven't been here that long, this constant "inferring" is kinda frustrating, especially on a thread that started out so well.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Botch said:
    For those of us who haven't been here that long, this constant "inferring" is kinda frustrating, especially on a thread that started out so well.  
    I really don’t know. I know he was getting into it with a couple members but I missed what happened. I liked him and he posted some good cooks but seemed to get really cocky at the end like he could out cook everyone. Still a good contributor to the forum for a long time though.
  • Lit said:

It’s a damn shame.  He never was able to explain how he recognized his sister in that photo.
    You don’t want to know, trust me.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • HeavyG said:
    Photo Egg said:
    Years later and STILL waiting for finished Lasagna photos.lol
    I sincerely miss the chap.
    Was it the chihuahuas?  I bet it was all of the chihuahuas.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    I really miss those dogs…
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Over my head.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Lit said:

You don’t want to know, trust me.
    That tells me all I need to know.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    Lit said:
    Botch said:
    I really don’t know. I know he was getting into it with a couple members but I missed what happened. I liked him and he posted some good cooks but seemed to get really cocky at the end like he could out cook everyone. Still a good contributor to the forum for a long time though.
    Again, inferences!  Who the hell is HE????  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Such a smart, funny, open-minded guy.  Also the forum expert on brisket.   We all miss him greatly. 
    To Bill Brasky!!
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Botch said:
    Lit said:
    Botch said:
    Again, inferences!  Who the hell is HE????  
    The OP on this thread. @FOCKER
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I always thought @lousubcap was the forum expert on brisket. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Such a smart, funny, open-minded guy.  Also the forum expert on brisket.   We all miss him greatly. 
    Two troll flags and one disagree on a post lauding Focker.  Man, people must have really not liked the guy.

He was kind of a fruitcake.

• Is this the sister?