Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seems wrong for my dentist to be next door to.,,

Ben and Jerry’s 

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• Or a guarantee of future business....?
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    And I'll bet he is the franchise owner.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited September 2019
    Also seems wrong to have an ocean view at the office. He is charging you too much!

<edit>
    I guess if you live on an Island there is not much choice.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• I know exactly where that Ben and Jerrys is. Water sure is looking Blue still. We were there in July. They have done a great job cleaning up the beaches too.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    I have a friend that owns a keto weight loss studio   

It shares a wall with a donut shop. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    It's not that bad actually... 
    Ice cream uses milk.
    Milk has calcium.
    Calcium is GOOD for teeth (and bones).
    So, go to dentist, then stop next door as a reward for not nut (or throat) punching anyone. ;)
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • I was at the dentist today too, however my dentist office is right next to the funeral home....
    Mankato, MN - LBGE
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    edited September 2019
    I know exactly where that Ben and Jerrys is. Water sure is looking Blue still. We were there in July. They have done a great job cleaning up the beaches too.

We’ve had some pretty water the last week or so.

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • When I was 25 I had to have my first crown. I was so broke that I had to pay him half up front and half the next month when the crown was ready to install. He had travel posters of the Caribbean islands on the roof. I guess it was supposed to relax us but all I could think of was that I was covering his plane trip there for his next vacation.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,429
    I've been to my dentist quite a bit the last couple years, with three broken teeth and two implants, wherein I couldn't chew anything crunchy (like a taco) on one or the other side of my mouth the entire time.  
    The room for my last visit (where everything got completed) faced outside, where all I saw out the window were bushes/trees, and a damn towering Taco Bell sign, perfectly centered between my feet!  :lol:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    I like the idea of oceanfront dentistry.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • I’m in the “country” so no great views from my treatment rooms.  I’d def rather have a view of the water, but that just makes the rent higher!  
    Stuart
    Burlington/Alamance County, NC
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,669
    my dentist shares a wall with a bank
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Am I the only person that frequents a dentist in a free standing building in a rather boring office park?  =)
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • Mine is next door to the pharmacy I use. 
     1 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 1 KBQ and a 26" Blackstone near Blackstone, Virginia