Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

YES! A new season of Good Eats!

Botch
Botch Posts: 15,463
https://youtu.be/na_euVR8R7Q

I've missed this show.  A LOT!  This made my whole day.   :)

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    Bring out the comfy chair!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Next up... Emeril Live!??

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    AB has always been a favorite of mine. Good Eats was the best food entertainment since Emeril Live and The Cajun Cook. I have enjoyed the rebooted episodes being shown on The Cooking Channel. The new season of Good Eats is exciting!
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    I learned how to make crema from his directions on foodnetworkdotcom, can’t buy it locally.
  • JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    I’m a fan of Good Eats. Notice that the font has changed from the old font that he had no control over at the time. 
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Definitely an entertaining cooking show. I watched it all the time. The only think I ever cooked from it was the chili which was horrible. I did try brining shrimp and I really like to do it....when I think of it.

Can't wait for the new season.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    My wife HATES Alton Brown, I disagree. So its always fun to torture her by watching Reruns on Cooking Channel. Now I get new ones, sweet!! 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ArvadaMan
    ArvadaMan Posts: 260
    Finally!  I am so sick of children’s baking shows.
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    I wonder if we'll ever get that new season of Molto Mario. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,569
    Put on Giada 24/7 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • 1911Man
    1911Man Posts: 366
    Hated 'cutthroat kitchen'. Original 'good eats' was good. Not sure about this one.
    He's sporting the Walter White look.  :o
    Large BGE with CGS Woo Ring, stone with stainless pan, Smokeware chimney cap, Kick Ash basket and Kick Ash can.
    Living free in the 603 (Pelham).
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    My wife HATES Alton Brown, I disagree. So its always fun to torture her by watching Reruns on Cooking Channel. Now I get new ones, sweet!! 
    @TEXASBGE2018 this is EXACTLY the situation at my house too !!  The thespian stuff makes my wife gag & she leaves the room.  Honestly it makes me cringe too but I really like to learn about food and AB is a good teacher.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Good to hear! I always enjoyed how he'd break down recipes to the roots and you'd learn the science behind the cook.

I learned to make scallops from this show. I still make them that way and have noticed most good restaurants use the same method.
    LBGE/Maryland
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    edited August 2019

New episode on YouTube. Chicken Parm

https://youtu.be/5kg6regArFY

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• 1911Man said:
    Hated 'cutthroat kitchen'. Original 'good eats' was good. Not sure about this one.
    He's sporting the Walter White look.  :o
    I'm happy Good Eats is back.  I also enjoyed Cutthroat Kitchen.  Some of the sabotages were over the top difficult, but many were entertaining to watch chefs trying to survive.  My favorite was the mini kitchen.

Flint, Michigan