Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O.T. Tator Tot Frittata for Dinner!

Options
smbishop
smbishop Posts: 3,053
edited August 2019 in Off Topic
Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Bookmarked!  
    Back when I was dating, an artichoke frittata was my favorite Sunday morning dish to make, but no potatoes in it.  This sounds delish and even easier to make!  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Amen!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    But, not to be a jerk, but it didn't look there was a single Tater Tot in any of the pics...

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    @thetrim They are layered on the bottom of the pan and baked first, then a layer of cheese and bacon, then the eggs are poured over that and cooked on the stovetop.  Then finished under the broiler...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    You had me at tator tot.  

Great looking cook! 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Wow!
    Nicely done!!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX