Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't find CGS sale items

Is it me or is the website hard to navigate? I've called in all of my orders because it's confusing to me. I don't have this problem anywhere else. I'm trying to see what's on sale but when you click on the link it just brings you to the home page. Educate me please. 
Bill   Denver, CO
XL, 2L's, and MM

Comments

• Lo_Gear
    Lo_Gear Posts: 108
    edited November 2016
    Ya I really dislike the site. Ive been fired up to buy something from them and get so frustrated with the site I just say forget it.
  • luckyboy
    luckyboy Posts: 284
    i`m trying to sell my extra large egg but can`t find the proper site. anyone interested, contact at fljabj@gmail.com
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    luckyboy said:
    i`m trying to sell my extra large egg but can`t find the proper site. anyone interested, contact at fljabj@gmail.com
    The proper site would be a listing local to you since you will not shipping the XL. Jumping on another members post with your unrelated post trying to sell is just BS.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Dondgc
    Dondgc Posts: 709
    To get this back on track - I can find stuff OK on the CGS web site. I just don't understand what I am looking at (aside from the AR). Spiders and Woos and PS woos - I'm lost. I'm sure they are useful. I just don't really get how each is used and what the differences are. 
    New Orleans LA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,674
    spider lowers a small grid closer to the lump, holds a round stone under a woos or ar, holds a round bottom wok, very usefull

woos,  raises the grid

ps woos utilizes the platesetter and raises the grid

the site is hard to follow for me but tom answers his phone and will talk you thru and will only sell you what you need for your cooking style, if you want to do everything its the ar setup, spider, stone that fits the spider, grid that fits the spider though i dont use that, and wok. i dont use his drip pan as a drip pan but its a great serving plater if you go with the big ar combo package
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Watch the YouTube videos and call the man up.  It's confusing because it's a complex system with a lot of possibilities.  That's not a bad thing.  A 5-10 minute phone call to the owner/creator will get you a system tailored exactly to meet your needs.  
  • Hoster05
    Hoster05 Posts: 312
    Watch the YouTube videos and call the man up.  It's confusing because it's a complex system with a lot of possibilities.  That's not a bad thing.  A 5-10 minute phone call to the owner/creator will get you a system tailored exactly to meet your needs.  
    People call people now days?   Didn’t think that happened anymore.  

In all seriousness though, call them up.  They are great.  
    Mankato, MN - LBGE