Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom Table Dealers & Question

Please offer me names & contact information of individuals that make custom BGE tables.  Also, does anyone know anyone that has a custom table utilizing a 2XL BGE?  Thanks and I look forward to feedback.  Thanks.

Comments

• Your location might help . . .
    Lrg 2008
    Mini 2009
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Google is your friend.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• grillman16
    grillman16 Posts: 42
    I'm just wanting recommendations.  I'm in Missouri. Near St. Louis.  I know there are some dealers that will ship.  Thanks for any and all feedback.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    An XXL at $4K deserves some noble cabinetry properly befitting a true custom "home" well beyond what I believe you will find on this forum. My advice is get a hold of a local high end cabinet shop and a quarry stone dealer.

BTW just curious - do you plan to cook for a small army with that XXL on a regular basis or do you have other BGEs? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • grillman16
    I have cooked with BGEs for years.  I have a table now with a large and medium.  However, I plan in the next few years to begin a small 'catering' business whereby I will smoke/cook meats for outside individuals.  That will entail cooking multiple racks of ribs; or multiple pork butts; briskets; etc.  I've tried the 'large scale' smokers but at end of day...just nothing really like the BGE.  The new table would be a 2XL along with a Large that I could use for everyday cooking or 'small' amounts.

• GaBGE
    GaBGE Posts: 556
    JJGEORGE makes some good looking tables. 

https://www.jjgeorgestore.com/
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    RRP said:
    An XXL at $4K deserves some noble cabinetry properly befitting a true custom "home" well beyond what I believe you will find on this forum. My advice is get a hold of a local high end cabinet shop and a quarry stone dealer.

BTW just curious - do you plan to cook for a small army with that XXL on a regular basis or do you have other BGEs? 
    The XXL was redesigned/renamed to the 2XL and it lists for $1999 - quite the savings over the old XXL.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    @Tspud1 makes beautiful custom stainless steel tables. Industrial strength.  I have one. 
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • mahenryak
    mahenryak Posts: 1,324
    @Tspud1 makes very sturdy, stainless steel tables and will customize.  
    LG BGE, KJ Jr, Smokin Bros. Premier 36 and Pizza Party Bollore

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited June 2019
    I have one of @Tspud1 's stainless tables in our Eureka warehouse if you want to come check it out.  It's cut for a XL, but at least you can see the quality and build.  Very heavy duty.

BTW, there used to be a guy in Des Peres that made custom wooden BGE tables and sold them on Craigslist.  Haven't seen his info in a while, but I might be able to find it.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    HeavyG said:
    RRP said:

The XXL was redesigned/renamed to the 2XL and it lists for $1999 - quite the savings over the old XXL.
    Thank you - I did not know that.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • grillman16
    That would be awesome.  Thanks.
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet