Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free Table Nest

Options
I have an  extra Table nest now and it is free to a good home, send me a message and we will work something out.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

Comments

• GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    Options
    Very generous offer.  What size and where are you located? 
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    Options
    Sorry that would be good info.  its for a large and i am in the Huntsville, AL area.  i can work something out to ship it or we travel alot send me a message and we can make it work.

Boiler Up!!

• davemac75
    davemac75 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to have it but live in Kalispell MT. 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,654
    Options
    Any chance you are ever in the Cullman area? If we can get together sometime I’d like to have the nest.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Kent8621
    edited June 2019
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    Any chance you are ever in the Cullman area? If we can get together sometime I’d like to have the nest.

i am in Madison, I forgot to post it, been on vacation, but @chuckie_t already reached out about it.  if that falls through I will let you know.  in the mean time you can email JJ George online, I know you can buy stuff at his store in Decatur

Boiler Up!!

• Kent8621
    edited June 2019
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:

i am in Madison, I forgot to post it, been on vacation, but @chuckie_t already asked for it the other day, if that falls through I will let you know.  If you don't want to wait, you can reach out to JJ George to see the price of his if you pick it up local in Decatur, if not he has free shipping from his website (jjgeorgestore.com) or on amazon.  his table nests are designed and built in Alabama

Boiler Up!!

• shtgunal3
    Options
    Thanks Kent

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• gonepostal
    gonepostal Posts: 711
    Options
    The inlaws live in Madison. Hate this slipped by me! 
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • Kent8621
    Options
    @Chuckie_T are you still interested?  i am now moving in the next few weeks to North Carolina and want to get it to you before i leave.  if not i think there are a few others interested.

Boiler Up!!

• Kent8621
    Options
    no resposne, @shtgunal3 or @gonepostal i am here about another week

Boiler Up!!

• gonepostal
    Options
    I can drive up this Sunday! Just let me know...
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • shtgunal3
    Options
    I’m in Florida this week. Looks like it’s gonepostal for the win. Thanks for reaching back out.

• gonepostal
    Options
    I thanked @Kent8621 during our texting but forgot to come back and mention on this thread. My inlaws were able to meet and pick this up one afternoon on his way home from work. Saved me a trip to Madison. And it finally reached me yesterday. As everybody knows...lots of good folks on this forum.
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    LBGE and MM
  • Moleman
    Moleman Posts: 372
    Options
    I also have a free large nest, Pittsburgh PA area here. 
  • Kent8621
    Options
    I thanked @Kent8621 during our texting but forgot to come back and mention on this thread. My inlaws were able to meet and pick this up one afternoon on his way home from work. Saved me a trip to Madison. And it finally reached me yesterday. As everybody knows...lots of good folks on this forum.
    no problem with the relocaction and everything i forgot to check in on you but glad you got it and glad its going to a good home.  

Boiler Up!!