Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butt Blast 2019

Options

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,366
    Options
    Image result for adults at a petting zoo

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    You need to add "tube top" to your search criteria, trim...
    Options
    Image result for women at a petting zoo

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Image result for nutria petting zoo

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Image result for nutria petting zoo

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Image result for messed up petting zoo pictures
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Image result for messed up petting zoo pictures

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Gentlemen, I just got back from a trip with a friend who offered me a very enticing job opportunity. 

There is a strong possibility that I will have to omit myself from Butt Blast festivities this year in order to be up and running by the time he needs me up to speed on the new job. 

I will keep y’all up to date next week when we sit down to work out the particulars but I wanted to pass it along to start the ridicule early. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Gentlemen, I just got back from a trip with a friend who offered me a very enticing job opportunity. 

There is a strong possibility that I will have to omit myself from Butt Blast festivities this year in order to be up and running by the time he needs me up to speed on the new job. 

I will keep y’all up to date next week when we sit down to work out the particulars but I wanted to pass it along to start the ridicule early. 
    Congrats Adam!  Magic Mike 2?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @bgebrent Magic Mike 3. BBQ boys. 

South of Nashville, TN

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited March 2019
    Options

skeered I see. =)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • thetrim
    Options
    Interesting that a Adam post the new job right after Robin posts the public picket vagina.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Interesting that a Adam post the new job right after Robin posts the public picket vagina.  

South of Nashville, TN

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,231
    Options

We’ll just mail you some crawdads. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Adam, you ****!
    Options

We’ll just mail you some crawdads. 
    Put 7 of them on a paper plate under the drivers seat and......dejavu 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • thetrim
    Options
    Who are @Possumtrot and @The_Stache and the bEd bugs gonna spoon with?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    At least @caliqueen will be happy 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,053
    Options
    thetrim said:
    At least @caliqueen will be happy 
    We’ll have to find someone else to hide his chocolate pot this year.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike