Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Don't mind me, nothing to do with this forum

Options
Just wanted to Google image search something I was sent.  Need it posted online to search it.  This was most convenient place.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Is that your Dad's new Jeep? That must explain why he hasn't been egging nor flying a kite since he moved to AZ!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I guess the Mexican invasion has begun.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Markarm4119
    Options
    The updated Griswald family trickster ?
    LBGE, and just enough knowledge and gadgets to be dangerous .
    Buford,Ga.
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options

Jacksonville FL
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Saw this gem at BJ's Wholesale 😂

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Just wanted to Google image search something I was sent.  Need it posted online to search it.  This was most convenient place.

Be sure to share some details on what you learn about this...thing.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    It seems to be giving birth to a sedan; glad it took after its father.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    HeavyG said:

As near as I can tell it is a middle eastern Prince's toy.  He has a lot of butchered Jeeps on his instagram thread.  Pretty fun stuff to look at.

https://www.instagram.com/shhamadbinhamdan
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    HeavyG said:

As near as I can tell it is a middle eastern Prince's toy.  He has a lot of butchered Jeeps on his instagram thread.  Pretty fun stuff to look at.

So I'll assume then that it is 10 wheel drive with 4 wheel steering at the bow.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    why?  just why?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:

So I'll assume then that it is 10 wheel drive with 4 wheel steering at the bow.
    It is something wheel drive with some type of steering.

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    More money than sense.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It looks like it's crapping out a Dodge Dart
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota