Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - We made the national news - OT

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,471
edited January 2019 in Off Topic
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ogden-utah-feels-the-strain-of-the-shutdown-with-thousands-of-furloughed-workers/

Okay, this is sorta a political video, showing the aftereffects of the shutdown, but I'm posting it to show you folks the place I now call home (skip to about 0:30).  The quick street shots show the Wasatch Mountains in the background, and the restaurant interview in "Jesse Jeans", used to be Karen's Cafe, where I had Saturday breakfast for many years (I've eaten there a couple times since Jesse and Gene took it over, not the same but the best Potatoes O'Brien I've ever had).  
The IRS has a huge complex in North Ogden, didn't know they had facilities in downtown too (and a huge DoD presence, but we're not furloughed).  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

Comments