Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Brisket Soup

Options
Wanasmoke
Wanasmoke Posts: 388
edited January 2019 in EggHead Forum
Had some leftover brisket from the other night so tried a F&W recipe that showed up in my inbox:

https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/smoked-brisket-noodle-soup?hid=bcb937d3a80ae6597bf9c1c6c9b66d03465c110e&did=324484-20190108&utm_campaign=faw-daily_newsletter&utm_source=foodandwine.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=010819&cid=324484&mid=17621695476#spotim-comments

Not bad....the brisket didnt shine though which was a little disappointing.  I’m sticking with brisket chili when there are leftovers to be used. Made this with turkey stock from Thanksgiving. 

Have to give the Bluestar some love!  I have been so pleased with this compared with past ranges/ovens. The open burners on top are a thing of beauty. Not sure if others have a Bluestar but I highly recommend. 
LBGE in Elm Grove, WI

Comments