Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Bob and Tom show....anybody a fan? :OT

Options
jabam
jabam Posts: 1,829
I love these guys, listen to them every morning. 

This topic came up this morning “worst songs to hit the top 40 on billboard charts”. 

My vote....  Sususudio by Phil Collins, what an audio turd!
Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"

Comments

• BigreenGreg
    Options
    Loved Bob (retired) and Chick, Tom not so much.
    Worst - anything by Billy Squire.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,340
    Options
    Love them and the show.. Little tidbit, my sister used to do radio advertising for iheart radio, B&T home station in Indy so I've gotten a lot of swag, Colts stuff, etc. from then through the years. Tom really is as odd as they make him seem on the show  
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• jabam
    Options
    Tom is an odd bird for sure. I do miss Bob, but I have become very fond of Josh. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I'll be in the minority here, but can't stand the Bob and Tom show.  And I've tried. 
    As soon as the non-stop cackling and laughing starts I want to run my car off the road.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• jabam
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    I'll be in the minority here, but can't stand the Bob and Tom show.  And I've tried. 
    As soon as the non-stop cackling and laughing starts I want to run my car off the road.
    There are times it gets a little ham fisted, and Tom’s laugh is usually fake, but I literally laugh out loud at least once every morning.  The Godzilla bit gets me every time, even though I know it’s coming. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I usually listen on my way to work (15 min).  Usually get to listen to the Donny Baker call.  That's usually good. Enjoyed listening to Macafee when he was on.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'm an NPR radio guy.  

KEEPS HULK CALM.
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Completely agree.  I think it is pre-recorded.  They let a guest tell a joke, hit play on laugh track, and go take a leak.  Can't handle it. . . 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I don't even know who Bob and Tom are.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • jabam
    Options
    Another turd, “I’m too sexy” Right said Fred
  • Wisv1k
    Wisv1k Posts: 30
    Options
    I agree with all the comments about the annoying laughing. I can't stand it either.  Find the free beer and hot wings show and you'll have a great morning.
  • deadlyfrog
    Options
    Glad for Sirius Radio. Bob and Tom actually drove me away from an old  classic rock radio station.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Jimmy Fallon takes the cake when it comes to fake laughing. It's unbearable. I literally have to change the channel when he starts interviewing guests. It's awful
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lentsboy007
    Options
    I live about 2 hours south of Indy, grew up listening to B and T and also buying their CDs.  The show was great , until the whole Janet Jackson super bowl fiasco .  Then the FCC started cracking down and B and T really lost their humor .  They cut back on the skits (Love Brothers, etc) and basically fired their writing staff. Show really went down hill . They don’t do many skits anymore , they just have comedians on everyday , and they don’t seem as funny as the old ones .  Of course Bob retired a couple years ago , that didnt help .  I much prefer Howard Stern . 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Teefus
    Teefus Posts: 1,208
    Options
    Big fan. Swmbo and I met the whole crew a few years ago. We got to watch the show from the studio. Good times!
    Michiana, South of the border.