Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ABTs for lazy folks, I guess

Options
2»

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I don’t know how I haven’t seen that before but I love that idea! 
    she has a lobster dip recipe floating around out there thats killer.
    This appears to be the lobster dip. Anyone ever hear from Jules? I miss the ol' girl!

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/744657/eggfest-lobster-dip-wontons

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options

This appears to be the lobster dip. Anyone ever hear from Jules? I miss the ol' girl!

I agree - always had a laugh to see her moniker of "Happy Hooker". Plus seeing all the cool cars her husband made!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    RRP said:

I agree - always had a laugh to see her moniker of "Happy Hooker". Plus seeing all the cool cars her husband made!

Options
    Myself, I am extremely lazy. I prefer to eat @JRWhitee s ABT’s. He makes them, cooks them....and serves them with a funny joke. ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • RRP
    Options
    RRP said:

Thanks, nola! Yes that Cobra kit car plus he rebuilt a cool old pick up into a hot rod along with rebuilding an old trailer to go with it. I seem to recall there was a kickbutt motorcycle amongst his toys as well.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Neil's pickup and the canned ham... NewEggland Fest 2011

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    Options
    Neil's pickup and the canned ham... NewEggland Fest 2011

Yes - those are what I was talking about! Thanks!