Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT OT OT For @lousubcap and all the other Chris Collinsworth fans out there OT OT OT

Options
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Not sure how I got caught up with anything to do with Cris Collinsworth right now-I don't pay much attention to the No Fun League until the playoffs.  For the record, I am not a CC fan.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Not sure how I got caught up with anything to do with Cris Collinsworth right now-I don't pay much attention to the No Fun League until the playoffs.  For the record, I am not a CC fan.  
    I remember a particular funny rant against him from you on here.  For whatever reason, when I saw that, I thought you needed to see it.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    It was awhile ago, last Super Bowl.....see @lousubcap, once the association is made it haunts you forever!

@lousubcap said:
    “Crawling out of my cave and realized that not only is NBC carrying the Super Bowl TV signal but my least favorite NFL commentator, Chris Collinsworth, is working the game.  I may have to resort to a radio commentary or a Spanish version.  At least it's only one game.”  
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Maybe Collingsworth can go coach the Packers. He’s the smartest mofo in football...just ask him. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    It was awhile ago, last Super Bowl.....see @lousubcap, once the association is made it haunts you forever!

@lousubcap said:
    “Crawling out of my cave and realized that not only is NBC carrying the Super Bowl TV signal but my least favorite NFL commentator, Chris Collinsworth, is working the game.  I may have to resort to a radio commentary or a Spanish version.  At least it's only one game.”  
    This first line is soooo true. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @theyolksonyou - Not sure what part of that pearl of wisdom is " soooo true" (I would bet on the cave comment  =) )but I will stand by it thru the clarity of time. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @lousubcap really speaking fro
    mu experience.  Some of the asśholes I call “friends” cant seem to let go of certain monikers. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    For the record, that above comment was made January 21, 2018, well before the Super Bowl.  However, sentiments have not changed.  Helps being old and the qualifications for "getting off my lawn" are even more restrictive. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    mu experience.  Some of the asśholes I call “friends” cant seem to let go of certain monikers. 
    Bitterman
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • thetrim
    Options
    Thank you @theyolksonyou for finding that.  I knew it was a masterpiece of prose that has stuck in my gray matter.  

Mad respect @lousubcap even though I’m a Joe Buck hater and don’t take issue w CC.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    I actually laughed harder rereading @lousubcap comments vs that video.  

Freaking classic!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Bitterman
    Exactly 
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    where have you gone Dandy Don, Frank and Howard?
    Signal Mountain, TN