Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I hate northGAcock...

Options
2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    I remember when Montreal was much more friendly to those of us who couldn't speak the language.  But that was before Rene Lévesque made his mark. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I remember when Montreal was much more friendly to those of us who couldn't speak the language.  But that was before Rene Lévesque made his mark. 
    You're talking old times, friend. When were you last in the city?
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Fair question-the seasoning is great.  Last visit with any serious run time was early 80's (doubt you were alive... ;) ) and things had definitely changed downhill toward us aliens by then.  Given where I am in life I doubt I will return-no knock on the city just life gets in the way as do the laps of the sun. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Fair question-the seasoning is great.  Last visit with any serious run time was early 80's (doubt you were alive... ;) ) and things had definitely changed downhill toward us aliens by then.  Given where I am in life I doubt I will return-no knock on the city just life gets in the way as do the laps of the sun. 
    Don’t take it personally - even some English-speakers don’t feel the love when visiting La Belle Province. I actually live in the province of Quebec, in which the city of Montreal is located, but am an English-speaker. I have experienced some prejudice, first hand. 

Montreal has a great deal to offer. Vibrant, liberal city, full of beautiful people. 

For the record, I was alive in the 80s, albeit  perhaps not the whole decade.  ;)
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Robin is da bomb diggity fo sho.  B)  
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations - I grew up just south of the border in upstate NY, 45 miles from Montreal.  Frequent visits throughout my young life. 
    That was the city of adventure back then, and likely still is today for those in that part of the world.  Given experiences form the memories-it was great then and the memories have improved as time seems to do that across the board. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Don’t take it personally - even some English-speakers don’t feel the love when visiting La Belle Province. I actually live in the province of Quebec, in which the city of Montreal is located, but am an English-speaker. I have experienced some prejudice, first hand. 

Montreal has a great deal to offer. Vibrant, liberal city, full of beautiful people. 

For the record, I was alive in the 80s, albeit  perhaps not the whole decade.  ;)
    You lost me at liberal. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lousubcap said:

You lost me at liberal. 
    I pity the fool who has not known a liberal woman.  
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    lousubcap said:

You lost me at liberal. 
    I pity the fool who has not known a liberal woman.  
    I pity the fool that lives with a liberal woman. 
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    What the hell man are you one a those feminists?  
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    John refuses to fly in.  For the love of...

That bloody recipe is the gold standard.
    Because he would have to fly into ATL!

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Wolfpack said:
    WHAT in the hell???

i can’t belive I haven’t seen Zing Zang in cans- this is a game changer. 

Oh and I can’t believe his gall. 
    Also have a margarita mix out (also in cans). Havn’t tried it yet.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    Options
    Looks like someone is trying to form a Killit and Grillit Retribution Alliance already for Butt Blast. 

I see your game, Robin!
    This will be a single effort....and self inflicted will be key in the discription.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Nice to see nice to see some things never change on the forum. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    caliking said:
    This one’s  for you, @northGAcock. Cheers!

This is great! @northGAcock is definitely a good dude. 
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • northGAcock
    Options
    caliking said:
    This one’s  for you, @northGAcock. Cheers!

Cheers my friend. 

• northGAcock
    Options
    mlc2013 said:
    Dear Santa
    @northGAcock,
     I was a real nice boy this year. I didnt fight with any of the kids on this forum. I did everything that was asked of me. I even listened to some and learned new things. I am however very jealous of all the cool toys everyone else seems to be getting, and I think you forgot about me. So this year I making a list and I hope you check it twice.

1. VacMaster VP120
    2. Lem big bite tilt meat mixer 25 lb capacity
    3. Gift Cards to CGS
    4. enchilada sauce recipe
    5. Bloody mary care package
    Happy to help you out on 4&5.