Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Eggtoberfest Pics: Post Em Here!

2»

Comments

  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 8,194
    Foghorn said:
    What's the score?

    Is Big Green Craig winning?
    Big Green Craig has officially dropped Big Green from his name. He's just plain ol Craig now. Traitor. 

    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

                                                                                  -Umberto Eco

    2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 16,047
    Foghorn said:
    What's the score?

    Is Big Green Craig winning?
    Big Green Craig has officially dropped Big Green from his name. He's just plain ol Craig now. Traitor. 
    Prolly switching to a Traeger :smiley:

    #1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 11,351
    caliking said:
    Foghorn said:
    What's the score?

    Is Big Green Craig winning?
    Big Green Craig has officially dropped Big Green from his name. He's just plain ol Craig now. Traitor. 
    Prolly switching to a Traeger :smiley:
    And Kamado Joe.    And an offset.   And George Foreman.  And....
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • @grilldad I’m just glad to know someone got to enjoy them. SGH passed some along to me for my first Eggtoberfest and it got me hooked. 

    Its amazing the community that was created out of this product. I hope you got to steal some good ideas. Look forward to seeing some food posts!

    "Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

    South of Nashville, TN

  • @grilldad I’m just glad to know someone got to enjoy them. SGH passed some along to me for my first Eggtoberfest and it got me hooked. 

    Its amazing the community that was created out of this product. I hope you got to steal some good ideas. Look forward to seeing some food posts!
    Tons of great ideas and recipes and yep looking forward to posting, if I can make someone somewhere want to lick their screen then I consider my job done :) Thanks again brother
    Orlando, Hunters Creek  FL with a XL "I gave my BGE Chantix but it just wont quit smokin...."

    "Not a Chef, but I love to cook.. Sometimes I get a hug and sometimes my wife says unrepeatable things in another language....."
  • Gift bag stuff came in handy :)


    Orlando, Hunters Creek  FL with a XL "I gave my BGE Chantix but it just wont quit smokin...."

    "Not a Chef, but I love to cook.. Sometimes I get a hug and sometimes my wife says unrepeatable things in another language....."
  • SamIAm2SamIAm2 Posts: 1,440
    @grilldad - Thanks for sharing your photos. Glad you got to go and looks like you had a great time. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • RogoryRogory Posts: 31

    I Got My Picture Made With DR. BBQ, He's A Real Nice Guy, I Wanted To Get Me A Bone To Chew On Like Other People But I Didn't Want To Embarrass My Wife.....LOL

    1 Large and 1 Mini, In Greenville,SC
  • bookswbooksw Posts: 469
    These pics are amazing!! I am sorry I didn’t get to meet more of you- maybe next year at the Meet and Greet. Thanks for the hat @stlcharcoal- it saves Sam’s face from being even more sun burned!! I took your advice and had some RW sent to my local Ace! Thanks again!
    Charleston, SC

    L/MiniMax Eggs
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    So if you don't win tickets from the buffalo, and you don't have any friends with extras, how does one purchase tickets to this fest?  What's face value of a ticket?
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Monday morning bump for those that didn’t get to see all the pics. 

    "Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

    South of Nashville, TN

  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 348
    @stlcharcoal I love the Rockwood hat in the picture. Do you sell those on your website?

    Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

    Dallas, TX

  • Thanks to everyone that posted pics.  I’m going to have to mark this on my calendar for next year so I don’t forget to buy tickets.  Maybe even convince my wife to let me pick up a demo so I can run two eggs all the time 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

    My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 4,457
    Scott805 said:
    @stlcharcoal I love the Rockwood hat in the picture. Do you sell those on your website?
    Nope......not for sale, sorry.

    But if you email me your address I'll give one to you.  :) 
  • chrisc133chrisc133 Posts: 501

    grilldad said:
    First of all many thanks to @The_Buffalo and @Killit_and_Grillit for making this possible for us this year, just another example of the generosity of the forum members here. The best words I can find to describe Eggtoberfest is "Food Coma" and after eating all of that phenomenal food I now have a builtin flotation device :) Got to meet some great folks also including Dr BBQ, BBQ Budda, GrillMomma, The guys from the European Team and @stlcharcoal Thanks again for the Hat! For all of you that haven't been, add this to your "gotta do this" List. Here are some more pics to hopefully whet yer whistle :)



    This guy was voted "Most Hungry" :)


    Only place in Stone Mountain where its legal to have a "Forest Fire"


    A few Recipes


















    This little guy was looking lonely .... so I ate him:)






    Pumpkin Pie- This was fabulous!



    This one got my vote. They use their own recipe with home made BBQ sauce and Cornbread and then they wrap it in bacon :) See the next pic below this one





    BBQ Buddha doing his thing


    GrillMomma grilling some fabulous meat


    Marching Band :)


    More Recipes these tasted great



    Jalapeno Poppers


    Eggcellent Jerk Chicken. I bought his rub and wet - you can get it here http://www.jjcjerk.com/



    Old School :)










    Enjoy :)
    @grilldad nice to see you made it by our tent!  Great pictures!
    Augusta, GA
    #BGETEAMGREEN member
    MiniMax, Large, XL BGE
    Featured on Man Fire Food Season 7
  • chrisc133 said:

    grilldad said:
    First of all many thanks to @The_Buffalo and @Killit_and_Grillit for making this possible for us this year, just another example of the generosity of the forum members here. The best words I can find to describe Eggtoberfest is "Food Coma" and after eating all of that phenomenal food I now have a builtin flotation device :) Got to meet some great folks also including Dr BBQ, BBQ Budda, GrillMomma, The guys from the European Team and @stlcharcoal Thanks again for the Hat! For all of you that haven't been, add this to your "gotta do this" List. Here are some more pics to hopefully whet yer whistle :)



    This guy was voted "Most Hungry" :)


    Only place in Stone Mountain where its legal to have a "Forest Fire"


    A few Recipes


















    This little guy was looking lonely .... so I ate him:)






    Pumpkin Pie- This was fabulous!



    This one got my vote. They use their own recipe with home made BBQ sauce and Cornbread and then they wrap it in bacon :) See the next pic below this one





    BBQ Buddha doing his thing


    GrillMomma grilling some fabulous meat


    Marching Band :)


    More Recipes these tasted great



    Jalapeno Poppers


    Eggcellent Jerk Chicken. I bought his rub and wet - you can get it here http://www.jjcjerk.com/



    Old School :)










    Enjoy :)
    @grilldad nice to see you made it by our tent!  Great pictures!
    Thanks we are now officially eggtoberfest junkies, cant wait till next year:)


    Orlando, Hunters Creek  FL with a XL "I gave my BGE Chantix but it just wont quit smokin...."

    "Not a Chef, but I love to cook.. Sometimes I get a hug and sometimes my wife says unrepeatable things in another language....."
  • Thanks all for all the great pics!
    Lrg 2008
    Mini 2009
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.