Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

In rememberence of one of the greatest comedians ever....Robin Williams...

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
....four years ago today we learned of his passing. Take a few minutes and reflect on these 15 jokes of his...I think he would have wanted you to to laugh.https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/robin-williams-a-history-in-15-jokes-189631/
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    “Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party” :rofl:
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Four years ago?  Is that right? Wow! He really was one of the best ever. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    Great post. Still difficult to watch him without thinking about the tragedy of the mental illnesses that took this genius from us and his loved ones. 

Just watched Judd Apatow’s 2 part documentary called The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling. It’s on HBO and if you like comedy, I highly recommend it — amazing tribute to another genius from essentially the same era. Tortured, too, but in a different way. RIP to them both. 
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • dannys
    dannys Posts: 164
    Options
    If anyone has not seen the episode of The Actors Studio with Robin Williams DO IT!  It is the funniest 2 hours of TV you will ever see. They usually tape about an hours worth of material, but Robin got so into it, that they cut a four hour taping session down to two.
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Just reading his biography 'Robin', great read so far.   He was an original.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    That standup he did in the 80s with the green hawaiian shirt and hefty bag pants was one of the funniest routines ever....

Cant believe its 4 yrs already
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    That standup he did in the 80s with the green hawaiian shirt and hefty bag pants was one of the funniest routines ever....

I swear he winged half of it. Still the funniest man to ever live. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • jimdgreat1
    jimdgreat1 Posts: 175
    Options
    Wow 4 years. Great guy great comic. What ever drives talented people to take their own life. Demons? Pain? Whatever? Hard to know what goes on inside people's heads. Hope now he is at some level of peace.

XLBGE - LBGE - Charbroil gasgrill

Wichita Kansas

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    Jeremiah said:

I swear he winged half of it. Still the funniest man to ever live. 
    Right?   That standup act to this day is one of the best ever .  The guys mind was so fast