Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Desert round off of the egg... Alabama Peaches with Rancho Loco Organic Blueberries, Brown Sugar, and Agar!!!

D@mn you Rick!  Gawjus....did you serve with a little vanilla cream?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Went to Costco and got a membership tonight.  Found so many things that I absolutely don't need but want.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    YEMTrey said:
    Went to Costco and got a membership tonight.  Found so many things that I absolutely don't need but want.
    Hope you got the executive membership. It's worth the extra. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    How is it worth the extra? They keep telling me this but I never see a benefit to the regular only membership. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    DMW said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Hope you got the executive membership. It's worth the extra. 
    I did.  If for some reason we don't use it enough to get over $60 back at the end of the year in rewards, they'll credit us the difference between the two memberships.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DMW
    SonVolt said:
    How is it worth the extra? They keep telling me this but I never see a benefit to the regular only membership. 
    I just got our rebate check. It's well above the $60 extra. If you only shop there once a month and spend only $50/shop, then it's probably not worth it. That's not us.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SonVolt
    I go about every 4-6 weeks and spend on average $300. Still haven't come out ahead yet.  
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • DMW
    edited July 2018
    SonVolt said:
    I go about every 4-6 weeks and spend on average $300. Still haven't come out ahead yet.  
    With that spend rate, (using ever 5 weeks average), you would get a check back for $62.40. I'd agree, probably not worth it for you. We spend...more than that.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    SonVolt said:

I found out last year you can split a Costco membership.  Didn't believe it, so I went in with my Dad and asked.  They said no problem and issued me a card on his membership and I let mine run out that month.  They knew we don't live together - if fact, he lives in Canada.  
    Phoenix 
  • SonVolt
    blasting said:
    SonVolt said:

I found out last year you can split a Costco membership.  Didn't believe it, so I went in with my Dad and asked.  They said no problem and issued me a card on his membership and I let mine run out that month.  They knew we don't live together - if fact, he lives in Canada.  

For real!?!? I'm going to have to try this.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    blasting said:
    SonVolt said:

I do this.  I share the Costco, SWMBO shares her Sams.  We switch every other year and get the "new customer" discount deal (can't be a primary member for a 6 months or a year or so).
    Dobie said:
    That is def a wet bar!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • nolaegghead
    for @SGH

For @nolaegghead
    I don’t think I even have to tell you which one this is. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    how can I not?  

Muhle R41
    SGH said:
    For @nolaegghead
    I don’t think I even have to tell you which one this is. 

I'm still trying to figure out how we ended up on shaving. Last I knew, imitation calamari was the topic de jour. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    how can I not?  

Muhle R41
    Correct. Your stock just went up a few points in my book. Now if I could only get you to use one =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    SGH said:
    how can I not?  

Muhle R41
    Correct. Your stock just went up a few points in my book. Now if I could only get you to use one =)
     I prefer the double edged closed comb r106, but we live in the grand ol'USA so we get choices!!!

g
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited July 2018
    I'm also drinking a Muhle.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    SGH said:
    how can I not?  

Muhle R41
     I prefer the double edged closed comb r106, but we live in the grand ol'USA so we get choices!!!

g
    Still an outstanding choice.  

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    you win Dwayne!
    you win Dwayne!
    Hardly, you have access to real andouille.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    DMW said:
    you win Dwayne!
     Remember to have your pets spade and neutered.
  • nolaegghead
    DMW said:
    you win Dwayne!
     Remember to have your pets spade and neutered.
    I google searched spades and pets and that was some sick stuff.