Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sausage Fest

Just some brats (beer and spicy) along with some Hebrew Nationals. Will be served with frozen tater tots. Lazy Dad Special. 

XL BGE, CGS AR & spider, 36" SS Blackstone, SMOBOT - Flower Mound, TX

Comments

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Sounds like my kind of party!!!!

wife picked up some ballpark prime dogs, you should check them out. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Was sure it was a bunch of single guys hanging around the local tavern without any chicks in sight. Your post is better than expected,LOL. Enjoy!
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,830
    Great cook. Love tots. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• jdkeithbge
    jdkeithbge Posts: 310
    @milesvdustin you know I think I saw those Ballpark Primes the other day but wasn't sure about them.  Thanks for the recommendation, will give them a whirl.

@pgprescott ha thanks.  With 3 girls and a boy I'm way outnumbered.  It's been a ballet recital weekend, with more recital action to come later in the week, and we are just exhausted and needed an easy dinner.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Nice! We are gonna cook some earl campbells on the egg later this week. Also is it wrong that my dumb middle school brain laughed at your title? I’m assuming that was intentional.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    The ballpark primes are legit. So are Earl Campbell cheese sausages @TEXASBGE2018

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• jdkeithbge
    jdkeithbge Posts: 310
    @TEXASBGE2018 yes I knew some 7th grade humor would get some looks on this forum!
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    The ballpark primes are legit. So are Earl Campbell cheese sausages @TEXASBGE2018
    Yup that’s what we got the cheese ones. I had never eaten them till a few weeks back on memorial day and they are addicting.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    Was sure it was a bunch of single guys hanging around the local tavern without any chicks in sight. Your post is better than expected,LOL. Enjoy!
    Or one of my college parties.  I soon learned not to host....

Haven't seen/tried the Ballpark "Primes", but I do know to avoid the Ballpark buns totally, yuck.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Great cook and feed brother.  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga