Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CAPS!!!

Alex and company finally did it!
Joliet, IL
Large, Mini, Stoker, Smobot

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited June 2018
    I THOUGHT WE WERE TALIKNG ABOUT FORUM ETIQUETTE 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Was there an ice skating thing tonight?

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I was watching a boxing tournament and the Stanly Cup broke out. 
    I know a dentist...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Dude looks like a guy I gave a dollar to out near the interstate a day or two ago.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    thetrim said:
    Dude looks like a guy I gave a dollar to out near the interstate a day or two ago.   
    Why would you give money to random strangers? That is not helpful, will only assist them in getting more drugz.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    Saw this while I was in India ...

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,944
    DMW said:
    thetrim said:
    Why would you give money to random strangers? That is not helpful, will only assist them in getting more drugz.
    Saw this in New York ...

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS