Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OK here we go

Options
GrillSgt
GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
Trump: It was a very nice letter that I got from Kim Jung Un 

Reporter: What was nice about it

Trump:  I don’t know I haven’t read it

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    What your left out was Kim Jung Un wrote a letter looking for Wes Johnson
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 583
    edited June 2018
    Options
    This has been the worst mail deal in the history of mail deals, possibly ever!
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    What your left out was Kim Jung Un wrote a letter looking for Wes Johnson

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Well, I wasn't all that far from this earlier tonight:
    http://6abc.com/police-2-people-shot-at-lehigh-valley-mall/3550349/

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • FrostyEgg
    edited June 2018
    Options
    DMW said:

Prime example of why I have my permit to carry. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. It's a crazy world...
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    FrostyEgg said:
    DMW said:

Prime example of why I have my permit to carry. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. It's a crazy world...

Except statistics show that you're more likely to shoot yourself or your family than the attacker.  Sounds like you're trying to play it safe... safe would be leaving the gun in your safe.
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited June 2018
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    DMW said:

Except statistics show that you're more likely to shoot yourself or your family than the attacker.  Sounds like you're trying to play it safe... safe would be leaving the gun in your safe.
    The stats leave out that this only applies if you are one of the f ucktards that buys a weapon and the next time they touch it is when s hit goes down...
  • FrostyEgg
    edited June 2018
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    DMW said:

The stats leave out that this only applies if you are one of the f ucktards that buys a weapon and the next time they touch it is when s hit goes down...
    Agreed, statistics are always biased. Swing it however you want @SonVolt, but the 9mm is ready to roll anytime I need it and i'm thankful for that. You can bet your last dollar there's one in the pipe ready to send, all day.
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    edited June 2018
    Options

TDS continues on and seems to be spreading and getting worse, at least in some ever-shrinking circles.  Kind of funny and sad at the same time. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,305
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    DMW said:

These statistics include suicide. Suicide by gun is the method most used by males and most likely to be successful. They also include domestic violence/murder, both of which are frequently accomplished by alternative methods from kitchen knives to frying pans to automobiles. In the last couple of years I can remember two cases of murder of husbands by wives locally. In the first case the wife ran over her husband in the parking lot, backed over him, and ran over him again. In the second the wife waited until her husband was asleep. Then she heated up a large pot of cooking oil and poured it over him. 

BTW do you happen to post on the TDI forum?
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    she heated up a large pot of cooking oil and poured it over him. 

Good God that's brutal. Must have been a real sonofabitch. 

Nope, don't believe I've posted on the TDI forum, why?
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,305
    Options
    SonVolt said:
    she heated up a large pot of cooking oil and poured it over him. 

Good God that's brutal. Must have been a real sonofabitch. 

Nope, don't believe I've posted on the TDI forum, why?
    Similar posting style to someone that I remembered on there.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,979
    Options
    I mean I knew Trump had tiny hands but this sh!t is ridiculous:

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike