Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfests

Options
bhugg
bhugg Posts: 317
Are ALL eggfests listed on the big green egg website?
Large BGE Dallas, TX

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    No
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,975
    Options
    https://biggreenegg.com/eggfests/

I think they probably do a pretty good job of listing the officially sanctioned fests.  But honestly, if you're interested in whether or not there's likely to be one near you anytime soon, the best thing may simply be to post the question here and the forum denizens will give you the 411 fairly quickly. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bhugg
    bhugg Posts: 317
    Options
    I am wanting to purchase a demo egg, XL. I live in the Dallas metroplex. There is one June 9, but they are sold out of demos. 
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I bet there are a bunch of fests within a few hours drive from there.  I'm sure the locals will chime in soon.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,746
    Options
    bhugg said:
    I am wanting to purchase a demo egg, XL. I live in the Dallas metroplex. There is one June 9, but they are sold out of demos. 
    Even if they are sold out, I would see if they have a waiting list. Just let them know what you are interested in and if someone who reserved one has a change of heart or maybe can't pick it up that day or something like that, maybe another one will become available.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Keep an eye out for the Austin fest. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    bhugg said:
    Give @tjv , Tom a call at https://ceramicgrillstore.com
    He has been an active Egghead for many years as well as an XL owner/user.
    His store/fabrication shop is amazing. He knows his stuff.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas