Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North GA Eggfest Prep

2»

Comments

• Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    I saw them at Butt Blast, but went to sleep and they were gone.  I'll make sure to get some in Hiawassee.
    Make sure you guys treat my XL gently while cooking.

I hope you have plenty of hep loading / unloading that thing. I have a bad shoulder you know.
    I thought ya had a bad a$$!

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Looking forward to trying these!
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited May 2018
    CTMike said:
    Damn, somehow I missed out on the schweddy balls, pecan pie, and paella. Oh well, maybe next time. 
    @CTMike I think we need to get you an official "Food and Drink Runner" next year. That is way too many things to miss out on. 

Or maybe just hook a live web feed to @caliking and you can radio him when you see something you want.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    I saw them at Butt Blast, but went to sleep and they were gone.  I'll make sure to get some in Hiawassee.
    Make sure you guys treat my XL gently while cooking.

I hope you have plenty of hep loading / unloading that thing. I have a bad shoulder you know.
    I thought ya had a bad a$$!
    That too!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I'm sad I missed the pies. Damn.