Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Potlifter for the XL - Good Suggestion

Options
We are having our deck power-washed and stained right now and had to move everything off of it.  The MBGE went through my sliding glass doorway and into my 4-season's room, but the XL wouldn't fit and needed to find its way into my garage.  As many on here have suggested, the Potlifter does indeed work fro the XL.  It is a tight fit, but it did work.  My friend and I lifted it out of the nest, and had to carry it 40 - 45 yards or so.  Both of us in our 40's and we do work out, but it was still a strain to carry it that far.  But .... it did work =) .  Thanks everyone for the suggestion!!!  Cheap and effective:

https://www.amazon.com/Potlifter-Gardening-Lifting-Flower-200lbs/dp/B002ECFFJ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525354592&sr=8-1&keywords=potlifter

Columbus, OH - XL BGE and Medium BGE

Comments