Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Blackstone Cover

Options
Just wanted to say thanks to @Tspud1 for the quick turn around and custom work for my 36" Blackstone cover. Fits perfectly, quick service and custom measurements. Can't ask for much more. 

Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options

Mine shows out for delivery today so ill be right there with ya soon.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    @Tspud1 has proven time and time again that he's good peeps.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    The new rear drain should be easier to make
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    how much delivered?
  • billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,530
    edited May 2018
    Options
    how much delivered?
    Shoot him a PM to discuss particulars..

As everyone has stated before @Tspud1 is on point with his services. This cover is NOT half A$$ed. If you have a Blackstone, you need this thing.
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• HoustonEgger
    HoustonEgger Posts: 616
    Options
    how much delivered?
    He'll give you a custom quote based on your location - but I will say this was  less then anything else out there
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    how much delivered?
    He'll give you a custom quote based on your location - but I will say this was  less then anything else out there
    I agree. Mine arrived last week. It was professionally packed and arrived in perfect condition. I will say the shipping price he charged was lower than expected!
    Add couple saw horses next to your Blackstone Griddle and this top turns into a great prep/serving table.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Tspud1
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    how much delivered?
    I agree. Mine arrived last week. It was professionally packed and arrived in perfect condition. I will say the shipping price he charged was lower than expected!
    Add couple saw horses next to your Blackstone Griddle and this top turns into a great prep/serving table.
    That's why I opted to put handles on end instead of top like Blackstone's
  • Tspud1
    Options
    We use Sheila Shine to clean
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options
    Looking forward to mine @Tspud1 they look great
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian