Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ Vault

Options
2»

Comments

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    caliking said:
    thetrim said:
    @Thatgrimguy please PM your address.  I’d like to send a donation.  
    +1.

If I bought some of those piggy bottle openers (that didn't open bottles! :smiley: ), I'm pretty sure i can help out a little here too. 
    I thought EXACTLY the same thing.  I bought three of those and haven’t opened a bottle w any of them.   Hahahaha
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,733
    Options
    That is a beautiful work of art!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    AWESOME! I.NEED>THIS>
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Grim, I’m sending you the Seal Of Approval from just this side of the Yucatán Peninsula my friend. 

I should be back on land around June 1st, give or take a few days either way. We need to get together and throw down. Hope all is going well my friend. Enjoy the new rig.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Options

Wow...that thing is a "work of art".  I have been working up a design to build a gravity feed (Stump's style) for a while, as everyone says the smoke is better when it has to go thru the fire.

After seening your Vault, am re-thinking my build to incorporate the lower fire box design over the gravity.  Most of my cooks are 10-12 hours, so either would work for me.

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    @thetrim @caliking You guys are awesome!! But I'll be able to get enough community support on this one I doubt I'll even end up coming out of pocket anything but time and we will raise enough to fully cover the funeral as well as make a significant donation to the family in the form of walmart gift cards.

I'll let you guys know when a good cause with less publicity comes along. Those are the ones we need help with.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    @thetrim @caliking You guys are awesome!! But I'll be able to get enough community support on this one I doubt I'll even end up coming out of pocket anything but time and we will raise enough to fully cover the funeral as well as make a significant donation to the family in the form of walmart gift cards.

I'll let you guys know when a good cause with less publicity comes along. Those are the ones we need help with.
    Send me a pm or just give me a call when I can be of help.
    If I can, I will.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Hotch said:
    You are a great guy Scott. Your community is blessed to have you as one of their own.

https://www.wxxv25.com/2018/04/26/bbq-fundraiser-ashton-cole/
    Dang, I'm talking fast in that video! 
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum