Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bloody Mary Anyone?

2»

Comments

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    edited April 2018
    SSQUAL612 said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    RRP said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    I LOVE bloody's. I've always wondered though...when ordered in a bar, is a beer back just a midwest thing? (small beer as a chaser)
    hmmm - I'm here in the midwest for 73 years now, but only legally drinking for 52 years, but that "beer back" thing is something foreign to me.
    I'm starting to think it's strictly a MN/WI thing...
    Nope.  I've had them here in central IL and over half the bars in Chicago do it.
    Well after a Bloody Mary or two I typically segue to a beer or three so it works for me.  I'm rhyming so must be my inner Seuss on the loose.
    Guess it's called a Bloody Caesar when you use Clamato cause all the clams were Caesar's.  Here's some recipes for Clamato...some look interesting...spicy wings?  Grilling Marinade?  

https://www.clamato.com/en/recipes
    Beer and tomato juice is a thing in Indiana. Never tried it, but I have several friends that like it, so I could see this.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    I had a BM on the golf course yesterday (that’s Bloody Mary) - it definitely had a few dashes of Old Bay, which I really enjoyed.
    I’ll have to give Old Bay a try...I add it to Deviled eggs & Tuna salad.
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • SPRIGS
    SPRIGS Posts: 482
    For my tastes - Zing Zang is darn hard to beat.  I usually add a splash or 2 of Chipotle hot sauce, dash A1, dash of worcestershire some Old Bay and a dash of Sesonsing Salt.  
    XL BGE