Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ Vault

Options
Thatgrimguy
Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
edited April 2018 in Off Topic
Finally came in!! Ordered it right at the first of the year!!  Can't wait to get some sleep in while I Q and be able to do more than 1 charity cook a month!

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Very nice! Digging the tax write off too. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    To be fair I really will only use this at work either for charity or feeding the team. I have the Grocery cart and 2 green eggs at home
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    To be fair I really will only use this at work either for charity or feeding the team. I have the Grocery cart and 2 green eggs at home
    There’s no shortage of cookers in the Allen household. Hope everything is going well with the dealership. Missed seeing you at BB. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Glorious!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,768
    Options
    Bombdiggity!!
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Props!
    You're gonna love it .
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    That's sweet!
    NOLA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    Options
    Great addition to the stable right there.  Congrats!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Congrats, very nice!

I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker.........
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,349
    Options
    Man, Now I want to drive down to MS to buy a Hyundai. BBQ incentive?
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    DMW said:
    Congrats, very nice!

I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker, I don't need another smoker.........
    Resistance is futile!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• LetsEat
    LetsEat Posts: 458
    Options
    Now that is beautiful!
    IL 
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Now I know what happens to old mail boxes!!  8 - )
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Congrats. I know you will put it to good use.  =)
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Congrats.  I'm jealous
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Heck yeah.... 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Very nice addition. I am jealous as well. 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    My opinion the Vault is hard to beat. Good food and a not lot of hard work. I want one pretty bad. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    That’s great
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Congrats, that is a beautiful smoker.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I can’t wait to see the goodness that will come out of that. Congrats!
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Noice Scott!  Cooker and cause brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I have a standing offer on the forum. You buy a car and then I will smoke you a brisket or beef ribs (or whatever randomness you really want I guess) in addition to a dinner at the house. (I suggest my beef ribs) No one has taken me up yet. But I'm sure one day I'll be making good on this!
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy please PM your address.  I’d like to send a donation.  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    thetrim said:
    @Thatgrimguy please PM your address.  I’d like to send a donation.  
    +1.

If I bought some of those piggy bottle openers (that didn't open bottles! :smiley: ), I'm pretty sure i can help out a little here too. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    I have a standing offer on the forum. You buy a car and then I will smoke you a brisket or beef ribs (or whatever randomness you really want I guess) in addition to a dinner at the house. (I suggest my beef ribs) No one has taken me up yet. But I'm sure one day I'll be making good on this!

Didn't Scottie buy one of his kids a car?  (I'll take his beef ribs if he declined)

Phoenix