Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For sale 1 month old XL Egg with 76 inch island. Excellent condition.

Options
124»

Comments

• SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Grif said:
    GoooDawgs said:
    so do the KKs have a lifetime warranty on all their parts too?

Not sure what you mean by too?  Not sure of another cooker that warantees all parts?

For original owner as well, to my knowledge.  Never found a bad review on one yet or where the owner Dennis did not make it right for someone. Doubtful for the fire grate and such, just like everyone else I think.  
    Your lifetime or Dennis’ ?
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • Grif
    Grif Posts: 47
    Options
  • Grif
    Options
    Grif said:
    Mine
    Only mentioned that because of the amount of satisfied peoples posts i read before purchase.  The kast time I owned a BGE I had my base crack.  At least then, my dealer said I had to wait for a full pallet order because BGE would hammer them on ahipping.  Needless to say I waited until their fall order (couple of months later).  Other dealers would not replace because I did not buy there.  I kniw others have excellent warranty experiences.  Maybe it is just my area.  Just thought they changed the ceramics like the dealer said.  Then.... I was just surprised at how many posts there are of cracked parts.  I do still love the thing,  just hate to see trouble so soon.
  • KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    @Grif, what kind of setup do you have on the left side of your new KK?  I can't tell if that is an island, storage rack, or some kind of grill.  Looks neat whatever it is.
    LBGE/Maryland
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    KiterTodd said:
    @Grif, what kind of setup do you have on the left side of your new KK?  I can't tell if that is an island, storage rack, or some kind of grill.  Looks neat whatever it is.
    It looks like a Santa Maria grill to me.  Like this.
    Image result for santa maria grill

XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Or this.  

Image result for santa maria grill
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Grif