Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Searching in mobile mode

Options
Is it possible to search topics in mobile mode? 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited April 2018
    Options
    No, but you can switch to desktop verison on android chrome.  You can also google by entering your "search" and putting eggheadforum at the end of your search.  i.e. mad max turkey eggheadforum
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Ya thats what I was afraid of. It’s kinda a giant pain in the rear to do that every time. Oh well. Thanks for the help.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    With an iPhone it's quick and easy.  Just click and hold the refresh icon to the right of the URL. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    GTS with big green egg or eggheadforum following. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Forum search is garbage or it used to be I haven’t used it in years.  I just google as advised above.  
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    Options
    Forum search pretty well sucks. Random date and not sure why it ignores the keyword by the 4-5th link. 
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    It's much easier with a home button.
    NOLA