Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large Egg Egg table

Options
JimAF
JimAF Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in EGG Table Forum
This is my second build of anything and I’m pretty proud of it. My girl got me a large egg for Christmas (WHAT A GIFT! ) and I decided that such an incredible feat of human engineering needed something a little more than the best to call a home. Built this table over a few weekends in Feb.
had to use Pine to save cost but hoping that diligent maintenance will help it last. Table top is attached using z-clips to allow for movement. All drawers are soft close.  Housing charcoal in homer buckets in the cabinets, top right drawer for utensils/gloves etc (I’ll put all non metal in 1 large flat Tupperware.) bottom right drawer is actually 1 large drawer, despite the 2 handles for looks will be for a cooler. Center drawer is for plate setter and extra grates/pizza stone. 

Based of plans from smokedandseared.com 

Comments