Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.


In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - What are you doing right now?

19939949969989991397

Comments

  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 23,771
    watching snow melt =) 28.3 inches, not bad. need to check on the camp
  • g8golferg8golfer Posts: 864
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,682
    g8golfer said:
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
    I'm in for $20 if you go outside and put your hands over your head and slowly lay face down yelling, "I give up"
  • g8golferg8golfer Posts: 864
    WeberWho said:
    g8golfer said:
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
    I'm in for $20 if you go outside and put your hands over your head and slowly lay face down yelling, "I give up"
    So what’s funny is a guy was working for CSX was walking on the train tracks this morning and the cops didn’t know who he was so they held him at gunpoint. I bet he $hit his pants. 
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,355
    JethroVA said:
    prepping for total hip replacement surgery tomorrow.  Not gonna be fun. 
    Good luck... hoping for quick recovery 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 1,211
    g8golfer said:
    WeberWho said:
    g8golfer said:
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
    I'm in for $20 if you go outside and put your hands over your head and slowly lay face down yelling, "I give up"
    So what’s funny is a guy was working for CSX was walking on the train tracks this morning and the cops didn’t know who he was so they held him at gunpoint. I bet he $hit his pants. 
    As a retired railroad worker, he was gulity of something.  You can bet your life!
    Live fast. die young, and leave a well marbled corps. 
  • AcnAcn Posts: 2,726
    If one more Charleston waiter or waitress suggests their crabcakes, I’m gonna stop being polite and say “**** please, I’m from Baltimore and I’m not gonna order whatever excuse you think is a crabcake.”

    LBGE

    Pikesville, MD

  • Sea2SkiSea2Ski Posts: 2,920
    @Biggreenpharmacist  fantastic day for a walk after driving a little over 400 miles. 

    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 11,294
    Acn said:
    If one more Charleston waiter or waitress suggests their crabcakes, I’m gonna stop being polite and say “**** please, I’m from Baltimore and I’m not gonna order whatever excuse you think is a crabcake.”
    Go with the Scrimp and Grits....
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

    “Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 11,294
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

    “Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,481
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.
    I am so down.  This will happen.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,107
  • Sea2Ski said:
    @Biggreenpharmacist  fantastic day for a walk after driving a little over 400 miles. 

    It has been a beautiful day. Oughta be nice down by the river. 

    Little Rock, AR

  • ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 2,337
    Got my loot from CGS @tjv today.  Pretty stoked about the half stone and grate for the AR. Added a Woo for the 2nd large too. 
    XL BGE, 2-LG BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, Ardore Pizza Oven
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • TTCTTC Posts: 734
    Wondering how in the hell I left yet another kindle on a plane. SMH
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water --  Gallatin, TN
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 11,294
    pgprescott said:jj
    Pete.....you are my hero!
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

    “Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,481
    pgprescott said:jj
    Pete.....you are my hero!
    Wait!  What?  I’m deverstated. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,107
    pgprescott said:jj
    Pete.....you are my hero!
    LOL! 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,977
    @Sea2Ski - checking 'em off, one state at a time.  Enjoy the road-trip and new-found return destinations.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,107
    bgebrent said:
    pgprescott said:jj
    Pete.....you are my hero!
    Wait!  What?  I’m deverstated. 
    You are just unattainable for us regular folks. 
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 2,383
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.
    You should do it!  I did this 2600 foot long in Labadee.  You hit about 50mph depending on wind and your weight.  It is more peaceful than anything.



    LBGE - 36Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 17,076
    kl8ton said:
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.
    You should do it!  I did this 2600 foot long in Labadee.  You hit about 50mph depending on wind and your weight.  It is more peaceful than anything.



    Or you could go upside down thru a rainforest in Costa Rica.  Lots o fun, hippy. 
    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

    My chili did not suck. My wings either. 
  • AcnAcn Posts: 2,726
    Acn said:
    If one more Charleston waiter or waitress suggests their crabcakes, I’m gonna stop being polite and say “**** please, I’m from Baltimore and I’m not gonna order whatever excuse you think is a crabcake.”
    Go with the Scrimp and Grits....
    I did once, once with seared yellowtail tuna, and once with fried oysters and shrimp.  If they were constantly bringing up the shrimp and grits, I could roll, but the word came to push the crab I guess.

    LBGE

    Pikesville, MD

  • Sea2SkiSea2Ski Posts: 2,920
    lousubcap said:
    @Sea2Ski - checking 'em off, one state at a time.  Enjoy the road-trip and new-found return destinations.  
    Yes sir we are!  On state 43 for my wife and 41 for me. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,884
    @Sea2Ski ; Did you happen to stop in Memphis on your way North?
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

  • Sea2Ski said:
    lousubcap said:
    @Sea2Ski - checking 'em off, one state at a time.  Enjoy the road-trip and new-found return destinations.  
    Yes sir we are!  On state 43 for my wife and 41 for me. 
    So what did ya’ll end up doing (besides enjoying the weather)?

    Little Rock, AR

  • TTC said:
    Wondering how in the hell I left yet another kindle on a plane. SMH
    I feel your pain. I have done the same thing several times. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Sea2SkiSea2Ski Posts: 2,920
    @Sea2Ski ; Did you happen to stop in Memphis on your way North?
    No, not on this trip. We took a trip one year to Memphis for a long weekend. All I did was eat ribs, beans and slaw for 4 straight days. Great city. That is also where I learned that southern humidity is no joke.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.