Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,659
    watching snow melt =) 28.3 inches, not bad. need to check on the camp
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    g8golfer said:
    Watching helicopters and drones fly above our dealership. Looking for a fugitive that shot a local police officer last night. It happened about a 1/2 mile behind my office. Place is like a movie scene. 
    I'm in for $20 if you go outside and put your hands over your head and slowly lay face down yelling, "I give up"
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    WeberWho said:
    g8golfer said:
    I'm in for $20 if you go outside and put your hands over your head and slowly lay face down yelling, "I give up"
    So what’s funny is a guy was working for CSX was walking on the train tracks this morning and the cops didn’t know who he was so they held him at gunpoint. I bet he $hit his pants. 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    JethroVA said:
    prepping for total hip replacement surgery tomorrow.  Not gonna be fun. 
    Good luck... hoping for quick recovery 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    g8golfer said:
    WeberWho said:
    g8golfer said:
    So what’s funny is a guy was working for CSX was walking on the train tracks this morning and the cops didn’t know who he was so they held him at gunpoint. I bet he $hit his pants. 
    As a retired railroad worker, he was gulity of something.  You can bet your life!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    If one more Charleston waiter or waitress suggests their crabcakes, I’m gonna stop being polite and say “**** please, I’m from Baltimore and I’m not gonna order whatever excuse you think is a crabcake.”

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    @Biggreenpharmacist  fantastic day for a walk after driving a little over 400 miles. 

--------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Acn said:
    If one more Charleston waiter or waitress suggests their crabcakes, I’m gonna stop being polite and say “**** please, I’m from Baltimore and I’m not gonna order whatever excuse you think is a crabcake.”
    Go with the Scrimp and Grits....
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Thinking no way I zipline across the Grandest of Canyons. Got to be a great thrill for those who would make the trip.
    I am so down.  This will happen.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Sea2Ski said:
    @Biggreenpharmacist  fantastic day for a walk after driving a little over 400 miles. 

It has been a beautiful day. Oughta be nice down by the river. 

Little Rock, AR

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,310
    Got my loot from CGS @tjv today.  Pretty stoked about the half stone and grate for the AR. Added a Woo for the 2nd large too. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Wondering how in the hell I left yet another kindle on a plane. SMH
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • northGAcock
    pgprescott said:jj
    Pete.....you are my hero!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Wait!  What?  I’m deverstated. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    LOL! 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,165
    @Sea2Ski - checking 'em off, one state at a time.  Enjoy the road-trip and new-found return destinations.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    bgebrent said:
    Wait!  What?  I’m deverstated. 
    You are just unattainable for us regular folks. 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    You should do it!  I did this 2600 foot long in Labadee.  You hit about 50mph depending on wind and your weight.  It is more peaceful than anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkfTSiySQTA

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    kl8ton said:
    You should do it!  I did this 2600 foot long in Labadee.  You hit about 50mph depending on wind and your weight.  It is more peaceful than anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkfTSiySQTA

Or you could go upside down thru a rainforest in Costa Rica.  Lots o fun, hippy. 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Acn said:
    Go with the Scrimp and Grits....
    I did once, once with seared yellowtail tuna, and once with fried oysters and shrimp.  If they were constantly bringing up the shrimp and grits, I could roll, but the word came to push the crab I guess.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Sea2Ski
    lousubcap said:
    @Sea2Ski - checking 'em off, one state at a time.  Enjoy the road-trip and new-found return destinations.  
    Yes sir we are!  On state 43 for my wife and 41 for me. 
    Large and MiniMax

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    @Sea2Ski Did you happen to stop in Memphis on your way North?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Sea2Ski said:
    lousubcap said:
    Yes sir we are!  On state 43 for my wife and 41 for me. 
    So what did ya’ll end up doing (besides enjoying the weather)?

Little Rock, AR

• TTC said:
    Wondering how in the hell I left yet another kindle on a plane. SMH
    I feel your pain. I have done the same thing several times. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Sea2Ski
    @Sea2Ski Did you happen to stop in Memphis on your way North?
    No, not on this trip. We took a trip one year to Memphis for a long weekend. All I did was eat ribs, beans and slaw for 4 straight days. Great city. That is also where I learned that southern humidity is no joke.
    Large and MiniMax