Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...for you folks with a MM or weber smokey joe or a charbroiled "big easy"

Options
tml1230
tml1230 Posts: 237
I needed a decent protective weather cover for my beloved MM, one that could survive the rain , humidity ,and extreme heat of a Florida summer. Being frugal ( Cheap) , I purchased an "aura " large cover on Amazon for 11 bucks. It endured the rain and sun and hurricane Irma last summer and still looks like new. I just bought 2 more , one for the weber smokey joe ( yea I know ....but I still after 25 years have a sentimental attachment to my kettles). When u put a load of rockwood on a weber its all good!  It also fits perfectly...the other one fits perfectly on the charbroil big easy ....I know it's gas (but it makes good turkey and wings). 

REALLY off topic ... Watch Gonzaga and the Gators come alive in the NCAA tournament!

Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
BGE  medium and minimax
HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !

Comments