Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You know you're a yougster if.....

Options
123457»

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited March 2018
    Options

How many of you remember these?  They were the first nikes to make it to saskatchewan.  

edit - forgot to say  - this was the only color choice / style

Phoenix 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Botch said:

Hah!  My first was a '70, two-door as pictured but baby-**** green.  170-cu. in. straight six (0-60 in less than a day!), three-on-the-tree with a big chrome shift handle that burned your palm skin off on hot days, no glove compartment, rather a shelf where the vent opening was, blew anything lighter than a glove onto the floor.  Got totaled the day before I left for boot camp, eventually replaced with a '71 Rustang.  
    Mine had a 302 V8 that didn't have much trouble smoking the tires.  That's why the tires were usually bad.
    Flint, Michigan
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My ride.  Drove this car all over the midwest, south, and Michigan.  Most of the time looked like Cheech and Chongs low rider.  So much resin on the vinyl ceiling you could probably scrape enough off to pack a bowl, lol!

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,658
    Options
    I remember being the human remote for the tv and vcr.  Also had to go on the back porch and turn the antenna on a giant pole while dad was yelling at me so we could get a better signal or pick up a different channel.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    My first car was a 71 Vega.  Did not last long.
    Options
    Anybody mention 3 on the tree?
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,898
    Options
    Ba Ba Ra Ra Cu Cu Da Da - Bacaruda!
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Anyone else play war with real BB guns?  Every now and then, you just had to pump it a few extra times.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95