Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Favorite show in Vegas?

2»

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Just got home yesterday from Vegas.

1. Elton John was Fabulous!!!. 
    2. Michael Jackson One by Cirq was good, not great. Did have SOME great moments.
    3. Paranormal mind reading magic was AWESOME
    4. Human Nature Jukebox-Highly rec-great, VERY talented group
    5. SKIP these 2 shows for sure-Nathan Burton and Mac King comedy/magic shows-just ok

Have seen in past and greatly enjoyed Le Reve and "O" by cirq
    Have you met our friend @Botch. He too loves shows. 
  • Penn & Teller
    Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Botch said:
    The last time I "made my woman happy" in Vegas I was stuck, 3rd row, at "Riverdance"; dozens of men in tights tap-dancing for hours.  
    I haven't been to Vegas, nor for that matter, dated, since.   :o

This ^^ made me laugh.  

My favorite Vegas site is the site of the lights disappearing in the distance.  Not a fan.  Now that I don't have to go for trade shows anymore, I stay clear.

Phoenix 
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    The track in Vegas has the best seats!  So comfortable and they even have cup holders.  Since the track redesign the races there are very enjoyable.  I haven't been in a few years so I'm jealous. Anyways...
    Jubilee at Bally's is a fun classic Vegas showgirl show.  Worth seeing for sure!
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127

OMG what did I just watch?  Might have to look that up on Netflix lol
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    That would be Clerks 2.  I would recommend the original Clerks movie first.  I would REALLY recommend Dogma as well.  Great flic.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Cirque Love.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • jamesj
    jamesj Posts: 36
    We got some free tickets to jersey boys, did not know the history and figured we would think it was ok. But turned out to be really good. I'll recommend it...
    Large BGE  Houston TX
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Go see Carrot Top if you want a couple hours of gut busting humor. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,741
    jamesj said:
    We got some free tickets to jersey boys, did not know the history and figured we would think it was ok. But turned out to be really good. I'll recommend it...
    Jersey Boys was awesome, but no longer playing in Vegas. We are seeing the touring show again this spring. It's perfect for anyone who has little interest in musicals.
    Stillwater, MN
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Well...Vegas was a bust!
    Managed to do some gambling Friday night, actually went to bed up $200. 
    Went golfing Saturday cold and windy! Got back to hotel was planning on hitting Freemont Street, didn’t feel well, so I stayed in, while the rest of the crew went out. 

Woke up Sunday AM to go to race, and I couldn’t breathe wtf!  Sat on edge of bed for an hour trying to catch my breath no success. 
    Went to the ER (missed the race), they did all the test, couldn’t find anything wrong. So here I am on Wednesday still not feeling quite right. I’m scheduled to have sleep test for Apnea, have appointment for my cardiologist today as well. 

Not the weekend I was hoping for. Sucks getting old lol!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    The Shoe show!  :o

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    jabam said:
    Well...Vegas was a bust!
    Managed to do some gambling Friday night, actually went to bed up $200. 
    Went golfing Saturday cold and windy! Got back to hotel was planning on hitting Freemont Street, didn’t feel well, so I stayed in, while the rest of the crew went out. 

Woke up Sunday AM to go to race, and I couldn’t breathe wtf!  Sat on edge of bed for an hour trying to catch my breath no success. 
    Went to the ER (missed the race), they did all the test, couldn’t find anything wrong. So here I am on Wednesday still not feeling quite right. I’m scheduled to have sleep test for Apnea, have appointment for my cardiologist today as well. 

Not the weekend I was hoping for. Sucks getting old lol!
    That sucks.....Most important is your health long term. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow