Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free bag of Rockwood Lump

Options
Tspud1
Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
edited February 2018 in Forum List
Starting today we will send a free bag of Rockwood lump charcoal with every table. You can also add up to 10 more bags at $20 per bag and get free shipping on the charcoal. Adding the weight to table shipment doesn't make the total shipping go up much. We do have to limit the offer to 10 bags.
http://www.outdoorkitchenequip.com/

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Funny, when I click your link Malwarebytes pops up blocking something. You might want to check what ads are being displayed.
  • Tspud1
    edited February 2018
    Options
    There should be no ads. I have no problems with link. also tried this link from my phone and it went right to it.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Link works for me.
    NOLA
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    The link worked but for some reason Malwarebytes doesn't like it. I can view it but I get a warning popup. You might try installing the free version of Malwarebytes and clicking your link . Then contact them and maybe they can fix it on their end.
  • deadlyfrog
    Options
    Now there is a misleading title... Free bag of Rockwood Lump... Yea if you by a $1K or more table... 
    Yippie!
  • Tspud1
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Now there is a misleading title... Free bag of Rockwood Lump... Yea if you by a $1K or more table... 
    Yippie!
    And free shipping on up to 10 bags, plus you can sometimes buy 3 bags and get free shipping direct from Rockwood. Nothing misleading if a person is looking for a new table. Just putting it out there.
  • deadlyfrog
    Options
    Just a bit humorous for a 1K table that they would actually try to sweeten the deal with a bag of lump. Maybe a 5 or 10% off promo code??
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,049
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Just a bit humorous for a 1K table that they would actually try to sweeten the deal with a bag of lump. Maybe a 5 or 10% off promo code??
    TSpud1 makes beautiful tables, and is known for them.  Nothing misleading in his title.

Free bag = 24.99 savings +tax +shipping

Getting 10 bags at $20 per w/free shipping is a great deal.  That is cheaper than when I used to buy entire pallets direct from Rockwood.

Also, synergy between two great eggheads and their businesses is pretty cool.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Tspud1
    Options
    I pay for the charcoal and give it away and yet someone finds fault. No good deed goes unpunished. Maybe I will have a summer frog special. 
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    I pay for the charcoal and give it away and yet someone finds fault. No good deed goes unpunished. Maybe I will have a summer frog special. 
    Going gigin' then?  =)  I figure you can run your business the way you see fit.

Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Options
    Nice talking with you today. Good luck with the new promotion. Keep up the good work.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.