Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nice, portable Egg table for smaller Eggs, $100

Options

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Looks pretty cool and not just as an Egging table. Thx for
    sharing.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    R2Egg2Q said:
    Looks pretty cool and not just as an Egging table. Thx for
    sharing.
    looks like a solid work table but i have not seen one in person.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Nice size, features, and price but the plastic top would be concerning, IMO. My MM in carrier singed burn marks into a wooden table top despite a healthy air gap. I suppose you could mitigate this with a tile, but I think I would still have reservations. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I may just get this for driveway projects. Since there's too much cr@p in the garage to get anything done in there. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Nice size, features, and price but the plastic top would be concerning, IMO. My MM in carrier singed burn marks into a wooden table top despite a healthy air gap. I suppose you could mitigate this with a tile, but I think I would still have reservations. 
    I use a piece of photo foam board wrapped in heavy duty foil under mini when I travel with my plastic folding table I use now. You dont need to carry a heavy tile or fire bricks. Have also used a cheap pizza pan at Eggfests under the Egg.
    Deflected enough heat not to melt or burn the table cloth over the plastic/wood tables.
    Also use the foam board/foil under my small Blackstone Griddle. So far no issues.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas