Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MSP Super Bowl Ribs

Options
Hoster05
Hoster05 Posts: 312
made two racks for the game yesterday, one dry rub, one honey bbq.  Pretty cool moment taking the ribs off the egg and seeing the planes for the national anthem fly over the house.  Great week in Minneapolis.  

Mankato, MN - LBGE

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    The ribs look great!

A coworker volunteered downtown this past weekend and she said it was good time. She said the people/fans were great. Too bad the weather wasn't a little nicer for everyone. Visitors got the real Minnesota weather experience. Hopefully everyone had a pleasant time here. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Hoster05
    Hoster05 Posts: 312
    Options
    From all indications it was an excellent event with great hospitality, food, transit, lodging, stadium, concerts etc.  I hope we get a look for it to come back soon but obviously the weather is always going to be the topic of discussion and the fact that the game goes to the latest city that will sucker its tax payers into building a stadium.  Although i did read it was 40 in Atlanta this past weekend. 

I guess we cant be too greedy either, we did have the Ryder cup, the super bowl and the final 4 next year.   
    Mankato, MN - LBGE