Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cold? Quitcherbitchin'...

Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    They have earned every bit of the degree of cold, *C or *F.  No wonder vodka is dirt cheap.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Heard on the news today that Moscow had a total of only 6 minutes of sunlight in the entire month of December. 
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Cold War, indeed...

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    DMW said:

Heard on the news today that Moscow had a total of only 6 minutes of sunlight in the entire month of December. 
    No wonder they are always so angry.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • No wonder the hackers stay inside.....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have gone Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • sumoconnell

One day, hear knock on door.

Man ask "Who is?"

"Is potato man, I come around to give free potato"

Man is very excite and opens door.

Is not potato man, is secret police.

• sumoconnell
    don't follow me down the Latvian joke rabbit hole on Reddit...
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    A man is in Moscow and is a line to buy bread.  After wwaiting several hours and seemingly getting nowhere, he says to the guy in front of him, "I'm getting out of here, this line is too long, I'm going to kill Putin!"
    The guy in front of him turns around as says, "Oh yeah, well that line is even longer!"
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    thetrim said:
    A man is in Moscow and is a line to buy bread.  After wwaiting several hours and seemingly getting nowhere, he says to the guy in front of him, "I'm getting out of here, this line is too long, I'm going to kill Putin!"
    The guy in front of him turns around as says, "Oh yeah, well that line is even longer!"
    You need to update your joke.

Putin is wildly popular in Russia. His approval poll numbers are near 90%.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    HeavyG said:
    thetrim said:

Often wonder how real the numbers are. It is my understanding that polls are taken face to face by survey crews covering all of Russia. There are no anonymous answers, which might just skew the results. Still i think Putin’s approval is well on the high side of 60%. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Yup, that's cold. I wonder if I lived there I would attempt to Egg though.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    I would have to find a new way to light it, even here when its cold the propane freezes in my map torch before I get it lite at times.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    HeavyG said:
    thetrim said:

Often wonder how real the numbers are. It is my understanding that polls are taken face to face by survey crews covering all of Russia. There are no anonymous answers, which might just skew the results. Still i think Putin’s approval is well on the high side of 60%. 
    If you vote against Putin they shoot you and your vote does not count.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Hi/Lo temps by month...
    https://www.weather-atlas.com/en/russia/oymyakon-climate

Looks like July's downright balmy! 73/43 =) 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• thetrim
    thetrim said:
    A man is in Moscow and is a line to buy bread.  After waiting several hours and seemingly getting nowhere, he says to the guy in front of him, "I'm getting out of here, this line is too long, I'm going to kill Putin!"
    That was an old joke about Gorbachev.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

Some good ones in here delivered by a Legend!

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    It was 88 at my house last Saturday. Oh you said minus 88
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser