Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What’s the perfect 4 egg combination?

I’ve got a Large,small and mini. 

GO 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    XXL
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    That would give me a place to put the mini during inclement weather 

analyze adapt overcome

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    A different approach:
    Cracked and stirred/well-mixed (add a shot of sour cream) and then into a large hot frying pan. When your 4 eggs are close to setting up add finely crushed garlic, jalapeños, onions, some chorizo and ham.  Once about there(looking for the consistency) , add shredded habanero cheese and then flip one side over the other to make a banquet omelet.  Side of bacon and toast.  You are there.  =) 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mattman3969
    lousubcap said:
    A different approach:
    Cracked and stirred/well-mixed (add a shot of sour cream) and then into a large hot frying pan. When your 4 eggs are close to setting up add finely crushed garlic, jalapeños, onions, some chorizo and ham.  Once about there(looking for the consistency) , add shredded habanero cheese and then flip one side over the other to make a banquet omelet.  Side of bacon and toast.  You are there.  =) 
    @lousubcap the only thing missing is diced red peppers and a diamond plate.  Lol

analyze adapt overcome

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Can't imagine needing four eggs. Even Jacques uses only three...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EzjcpCIaiw
    These, by the way, are delicious. Try one if you haven't.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Over medium
    Eggs Hemingway
    Scrambled
    Soft Boiled

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    I think two LBGE's should be the base for any BGE collection. So in your case, another large.

A mini max could take the place of the small and the mini. But then you'd be down to three again. It's a battle you can't win. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Get a Gravity Feed like the Deep South Smokers GC28. 
  • Mattman3969
    I just wanna say “Choo Choo” when look at that smoker.  Lol

analyze adapt overcome

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,723
    Xl, small, Shirley trailer and a Pitmaker Vault.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    edited January 2018
    I’m like @Thatgrimguy - Large, MM, wood fired oven, and Lone Star Grillz stick burner.
    Oh, wait - that’s my wish list. Was I supposed to be helping you?
    Then you can do Scotch eggs on the large, egg fried rice on the MM, a quiche in the oven, and meatloaf on the stick burner. (4 egg recipes)
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited January 2018

Variety is the spice.

Besides eggs, every man needs a blackstone griddle, a stick burner, a pizza oven, and a deep fryer.

Sorry Mattman - I didn't answer your question - I'm a non conformist
    Phoenix 
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    These 4 work for me but admittedly the lineup probably would have been a little different if the Mini Max was released a few years earlier.

If you get into competitions, 4 larges or some combination of larges and XLs works well!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA