Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Overnight Dough and Five Pizzas

Options
Not my roundest pies, but tasty. 

LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• dmourati
    dmourati Posts: 1,268
    Options
    Dough looks nice. My dough recipe proofs for 4+ days. Would you share yours?
    Mountain View, CA
  • CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    @dmourati I used the overnight straight dough recipe from Flour Water Salt Yeast (great book). Mix at around 7p, next day around 8a roll balls and refrigerate, I usually pull out of refrigerator around 3p and cook at 5p. Convenient and great flavor. PM me if you want details. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Those look good! Don't know if I've ever even tasted arugula. I'm sure I've never had it on a pizza. Keep meaning to try it.

Have you tried Lahey's no knead dough? Mix it in the morning, cover and let it do it's thing and have pizza for dinner. It's all I've been using lately.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    @Carolina Q no I haven’t tried it...sounds like you’ve been happy with the results though?
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Yep, best recipe I've tried. But I've never tried FWSY.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut