Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mt. Eggfest 2018

Registration for "tasters" at the Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest on May 18th and 19th, 2018 opens this Friday, Dec. 8th, at 12:00 AM. Come and enjoy the greatest food on the planet at the largest satellite eggfest in the country. It's a beautiful setting situated right on beautiful Lake Chatuge with the mountains as a backdrop. We're expecting about 125 cooks from all over the country and Canada cooking on over 100 Big Green Eggs all day long. $25.00 lets you sample all these amazing creations all day, plus you get free entry to the Meet & Greet Friday evening which is held at an antique farm museum........you gotta see this~~!!!
These make great Christmas gifts, so get registered soon and we'll send you confirmation with the tickets attached. 
http://www.mountainegg.com/

Comments

• Kent8621
    Kent8621 Posts: 843
    made the drive over last year from Alabama and will do the same again this year.  put it on the calendar when I saw the post.  cant wait.

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    This is an eggfest I need to get to one of these years. Looks like a great time!
  • I'm gonna make it this year as  long as I'm in town. 
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    We will be there, if at all possible.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    My wife and I flew out from California to attend this fest in 2014.  It was a really well run fest and a great time.  The after party was great too!  
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    piney said:
    John, this is on our to "do list" along with two or three other couples. I will be online 1-1-18 at 12:01 AM to grab our tickets.
    We are with you Piney. I will be there as well.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    JRWhitee said:
    piney said:
    John, this is on our to "do list" along with two or three other couples. I will be online 1-1-18 at 12:01 AM to grab our tickets.
    I talked with Brent earlier this afternoon, maybe we can get together and rent a house....on the lake! I'm supplying the pontoon boat.

Lenoir, N.C.
  • JRWhitee
    piney said:
    JRWhitee said:
    piney said:
    I talked with Brent earlier this afternoon, maybe we can get together and rent a house....on the lake! I'm supplying the pontoon boat.

Sounds good Buddy

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    piney said:
    JRWhitee said:
    piney said:

And I'm bringing the L.  Probably go up Wednesday or Thursday and prep at the house.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JRWhitee
    bgebrent said:
    piney said:
    JRWhitee said:
    piney said:

And I'm bringing the L.  Probably go up Wednesday or Thursday and prep at the house.
    I may have to take the week off!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    I just reserved a house on the lake with a big kitchen and boat dock.  @piney and @ JRWhitee sharing the space.  Best Eggfest there is.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    bgebrent said:
    I just reserved a house on the lake with a big kitchen and boat dock.  @piney and @ JRWhitee sharing the space.  Best Eggfest there is.
    You guys have fun! 
  • bgebrent
    edited December 2017
    You enjoy your anniversary brother. @DoubleEgger.
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Looking forward to another wonderful Ga. Mtn. Eggfest and hanging out with @bgebrent & Nichole, and @JRWhitee & Kit, as well as others.
    Lenoir, N.C.