Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Extra large BGE

alanjesq
alanjesq Posts: 23
edited November -1 in Pre-Sale Questions
I don't see anything about the Ex Large BGE on the Web site. Is there a problem with it? I would very much like to upgrade from the BGE that I own. Comments please

Comments

• I have had the EX L BGE since December, and I can tell you I love it. The only thing I am having an issue with is the Cast Iron Grate. Because of its configuration 2 halves, I can't figure out how to install it, other than on top of the enameled grate. I am not sure I am keeping the cast iron grate. It does not adapt as elegently as it did on my former BGE.

alanjesq
  • I have the XL and love the heck out of it. Most folks have Larges here but the few times I've gone real big with stuff (Thanksgiving I did a pair of 15lb turkeys with no issues and plenty of room left) I was happy I had the big 'un.
  • Go for the XL. Love it. Great grill. You won't regret your decision.