Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Off to Myron Mixon's Class Tomorrow Morning!

My bags are packed, and it's just wake up and hit the road tomorrow morning.  =)

I'm ready to rock!  =)
South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    Definitely will be waiting for your insider review.  Have fun and enjoy the weekend.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Good luck and have a blast!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    I'll put a review up when I return next week with pics. The class schedule is packed and I'll be in the smoke all day Saturday and Sunday. Myron is feeding us breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday. The meet and greet is Friday evening. I'm arriving the day before to visit some old friends - I used to live in that area a long time ago. 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Take lots of pictures. Have a blast! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Lucky you. Have a great time. It is still hot and very humid down here!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Have a great time 
  • tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Can't wait for your thoughts and opinions-- be safe and enjoy!
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    Yeah, I checked the weather and I'm packing accordingly. It really hasn't been much better here in NJ the past week - jungle humid with a nice chew to the air. 
  • The class is a blast.  I did it in 2014.  Don't be afraid to get in there and trim some of the meat when it is hands-on time.  We were split into learning groups that trimmed the briskets, butts, ribs, etc.  I know that a lot of the people in my group were apprehensive or intimidated by the meat, so I was able to get a lot of hands-on with the trimming portion.  You should have fun!!
    Columbus, OH - XL BGE and Medium BGE
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Yeah, I checked the weather and I'm packing accordingly. It really hasn't been much better here in NJ the past week - jungle humid with a nice chew to the air. 
    Set a record here in Columbia yesterday hitting 91. D@mn bring on some cooler weather.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    This is my dream, I'll be looking forward to your review.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Awesome, so how was it?
    LBGE
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    @SmokingPiney -  glad you survived the meat coma.  Will be following your follow-on review.  Safe travels.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.