Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Friday discussion: OT

Options

Comments

• eggforever
    Options
    What's a troll account... Fairly new here... 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    The trolls fit right in with this thread. It's great! They are like a teacher in the summer time. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Hell, this is a troll thread!
  • pgprescott
    Options
    I find nothing more cowardly than troll accounts. What losers!
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Agreed. I'll troll you straight up in the open. Like calling you out in a new thread. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    I agree wholeheartedly my friend.
    If you don't have the balls to say what you want to say, don't say it hiding behind a moniker.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• tarheelmatt
    Options
    Pete, you're such an attention whore. 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • pgprescott
    Options

Thanks buddy. Sorry to offend you. Hope you feel better. My bad. Carry on   
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Focker said:
    If you don't have the balls to say what you want to say, don't say it hiding behind a moniker.

It was pretty funny though. Not a big deal though pretty sure you would be in the back. Ron is riding shotgun for sure and Peter's playing both sides of the ball.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

It was pretty funny though. Not a big deal though pretty sure you would be in the back. Ron is riding shotgun for sure and Peter's playing both sides of the ball.
    Lol! Man you are awesome! I have to chuckle. You are a sick puppy for sure. Lol! Carry on. 
  • pgprescott
    Options

I just figured it out, you must be one of the troll accounts. Oops! Sorry. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I got something y'all can troll on =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    SGH said:
    Missed ya, buddy.  Welcome back.  Hope works been treating you good
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

I see you are getting drunk (**** faced) again tonight.

I wonder if that is why you are such a mental case.

That wife of yours just might be leaving you with your two kids - SOON - do you even comprehend that?

I repeat - I really PITY you. Not for your drinking, but for your hostile mind and lack of comprehensive skills. 

Once you get older - you MIGHT understand...if you sober up long enough after the wife and kids have left you. 

Good night, "Lit" - BTW what a perfect moniker!!!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    SGH said:
    Missed ya, buddy.  Welcome back.  Hope works been treating you good
    Thank you brother. It's good to be back my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Smh 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I love Friday nights. Buffalo stay away from this thread 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    DMW said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

That wife of yours just might be leaving you with your two kids - SOON - do you even comprehend that?

I repeat - I really PITY you. Not for your drinking, but for your hostile mind and lack of comprehensive skills. 

Once you get older - you MIGHT understand...if you sober up long enough after the wife and kids have left you. 

Wow...
    Holy shlt. Really?  Doesn't anyone joke anymore?  Back to food. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • tarheelmatt
    Options

Pete, I'm sorry, but you're not even close.  I have no troll account.  Obviously, you do not know me or my character.  I tell it like I see it, even in person.  I don't candy coat nothing.  I can also back up what I say as well, in person.  If I feel you're an attention whore on here, I'll gladly say the same to your face.  

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • pgprescott
    Options

Pete, I'm sorry, but you're not even close.  I have no troll account.  Obviously, you do not know me or my character.  I tell it like I see it, even in person.  I don't candy coat nothing.  I can also back up what I say as well, in person.  If I feel you're an attention whore on here, I'll gladly say the same to your face.  

I was kidding. I'm just bored Matt. I really didn't mean to peeve you big guy. Lol. You're obviously a great guy. Sorry.
     I don't know you at all. Not you or your character. Nothing. Didn't mean  to really imply that I did. Again, sorry. Just living here. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

I was kidding. I'm just bored Matt. I really didn't mean to peeve you big guy. Lol. You're obviously a great guy. Sorry.
     I don't know you at all. Not you or your character. Nothing. Didn't mean  to really imply that I did. Again, sorry. Just living here. 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Lit
    Options
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

Thanks for your concern Ron. Been busy tonight my wife has a girlfriend over so I've been busy. Really hope things don't work out how they appear to be it's been a long week. May have to make a couple xtra pancakes in the AM.  Prayers for me please. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

Thanks for your concern Ron. Been busy tonight my wife has a girlfriend over so I've been busy. Really hope things don't work out how they appear to be it's been a long week. May have to make a couple xtra pancakes in the AM.  Prayers for me please. 
    LOL - "girlfriend"?  I suppose you do know that there are female lawyers who specialize in divorce cases and they get "up close and personal" so they can rip your 'nads" and MONEY out thru your unsuspecting throat, don't you? You have SO much to learn, grasshopper! But hey - go get sh*t faced AGAIN tonight! And be SURE your wife's "girlfriend" gets a selfie of all of you! I SO pity you!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Soooo how about them Braves...
  • bgebrent
    Options
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

LOL - "girlfriend"?  I suppose you do know that there are female lawyers who specialize in divorce cases and they get "up close and personal" so they can rip your 'nads" and MONEY out thru your unsuspecting throat, don't you? You have SO much to learn, grasshopper! But hey - go get sh*t faced AGAIN tonight! And be SURE your wife's "girlfriend" gets a selfie of all of you! I SO pity you!

Ron,  that's wrong on every level. 
  • Lit
    Options
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    RRP said:
    Lit said:
    Focker said:

That's a good movie Ron. Not as good as what's gonna happen it still good. Your still in front of Peter though and Brandon's pushing.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    They suck
  • bgebrent
    Options
    They suck
    pathetic diversion.