Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Toss Kit

I went back to search and had no luck. Who has the pizza toss kit. I'd like to speak to you. Please send me a message. Thanks

Gene

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    i believe little chef has it. might try the greeneggers forum but i havent seen her post in a long time
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • I think Kay saw her on facebook a few weeks back

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• The last post about it was Mr Holloway. I sent Michelle a msg, let's see what she says
  • The last post about it was Mr Holloway. I sent Michelle a msg, let's see what she says
  • LC does not have the kit. She said she tried to locate it a few years ago with no luck. It would be nice to recover that thing. Maybe someone will read this and help piece together where it went.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    edited September 2017
    I tried to track it down years ago even after LC had it and I recall now the last person to receive it never replied. The only thing I wonder is after all these years if that rubber is even still good. I know when I received it it had stuck to the plastic CD-ROM case and was gooey even to the touch.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    BTW for those wondering what it looked like...

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Toni Gemignani has a pizza tossing kit.  Check out prodoughusa.com.  Is this what you were looking for?

Smoke Diver
    Smoke Diver
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Toni Gemignani has a pizza tossing kit.  Check out prodoughusa.com.  Is this what you were looking for?

Smoke Diver
    Gene's not looking for A pizza toss kit. He's looking for THE pizza toss kit. The one that was passed from egger to egger to egger over several years. Lots of memories for those who had it.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• I think I saw a salad toss kit. 
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Florida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,965
    edited September 2017
    For those that don't know about it, everyone that had it signed their name to the box and it was fun to read the notes from everyone. I had it at one time. No clue who was the last person to have hands on it, but I sorta remember that it was someone new to the forum. Probly why it has never resurfaced.

Edit: I had it in Jan 2011, and I sent it to Boston_Stoker. I kinda remember it went a few more places after that, before disappearing.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini